PER WA Wet Shavers' Annual Meetup 2017- 2pm at the Sail and Anchor on December 28th

Greenpike

Dear Westralians

I know I've only been around this forum for around a year (and only wet shaving for a 18 months) but I'm going to be so bold as to suggest we have a meet up. I know I'm sick of being jealous of South Australia and the "East" with all their meetup shenanigans. We can do this too, surely! I've met @TomG and we're just wonderful; you must be, too.

In terms of timing - I'm a teacher who is luxuriating for the next month but I'm hoping that most people would be available somewhere between Wednesday 27th - Friday 29th December unless they've gone away for the season? Please post or send me DMs with your availability and I'll try to make it work.

I missed last year but I've heard it was great at the Sail & Anchor in Fremantle. I'd be happy to do that again. I'm assuming say, a 2pm start, unless people are married to mornings? Very happy to be guided by people who have to work that week.

Besides company, Greenpike, what can I get??
- I'll bring some free handsome brush soakers for those of you in love with natural hair brushes.
- I have a full, unused bottle of Avon Wild Country aftershave I'm happy to give away so you can be cool like me.
- I have a wonderful lend for @Bucephalus that we need to keep hush hush. Shhhhh.
- I can let you try my extremely limited edition Borked aftershave I've only just received from the very generous @todras.
- I have an aluminium Colonial General that I'm also happy to share around so long as you promise not to drop it :) If you haven't tried one, YOU NEED TO.

Tagged WA People (add more and sorry if I've got it wrong!)
@TomG, @Bucephalus, @Cris, @patchwork, @shavenardo, @Ross, @Dustin L, @ben74

Dear Westralians

I know I've only been around this forum for around a year (and only wet shaving for a 18 months) but I'm going to be so bold as to suggest we have a meet up. I know I'm sick of being jealous of South Australia and the "East" with all their meetup shenanigans. We can do this too, surely! I've met @TomG and we're just wonderful; you must be, too.

In terms of timing - I'm a teacher who is luxuriating for the next month but I'm hoping that most people would be available somewhere between Wednesday 27th - Friday 29th December unless they've gone away for the season? Please post or send me DMs with your availability and I'll try to make it work.

I missed last year but I've heard it was great at the Sail & Anchor in Fremantle. I'd be happy to do that again. I'm assuming say, a 2pm start, unless people are married to mornings? Very happy to be guided by people who have to work that week.

Besides company, Greenpike, what can I get??
- I'll bring some free handsome brush soakers for those of you in love with natural hair brushes.
- I have a full, unused bottle of Avon Wild Country aftershave I'm happy to give away so you can be cool like me.
- I have a wonderful lend for @Bucephalus that we need to keep hush hush. Shhhhh.
- I can let you try my extremely limited edition Borked aftershave I've only just received from the very generous @todras.
- I have an aluminium Colonial General that I'm also happy to share around so long as you promise not to drop it :) If you haven't tried one, YOU NEED TO.

Tagged WA People (add more and sorry if I've got it wrong!)
@TomG, @Bucephalus, @Cris, @patchwork, @shavenardo, @Ross, @Dustin L, @ben74
Good work @Greenpike - work on the "Field of Dreams" principle - "Build it and they will come" (y)

I'll be in that mate. As a Fremantle OAP, any date/time suits me. As for "triallers", my kit is pretty much settled but I do have a spare Wilkinson Sword Blue soap stick; if you haven't tried one, you should - forget TOBS, this stuff is TOPS!
@Cris - we can bemoan a 4-0 thumping at Tynecastle eh Jimmy?
@TomG - it'd be good to meet up with ya again!

I won't be able to do anything late this year due to family, finances and car. Can't really do much until feb

Great initiative, @Greenpike !

I am in town on those dates and would enjoy a catch-up. Sail and Anchor works for me as it was a good venue at the last meet, but open to suggestions for alternatives.
@Bucephalus - look forward to catching up, and meeting the other guys.

Adding fellow Sandgropers @DrBob and @RazorPlay .

Update!

Due to a kind patron, we have 8 packs each of vintage English Wilkies and Schick Platinum Plus coming our way from the East so hopefully everyone gets a takeaway. Even more incentive to come along!

As I’ve not had any request for a specific date, I’m leaning towards Thursday 28th December. Last call for objections? I’m specifically thinking of @Cris who might be working (the joys of small business) - let me know by 4pm today.

Is anyone coming to the meet up that is a little bit knowable about super speeds I dropped mine and think it has issues but I’m unsure of the fix it’s still usable but may need a fix to be 100%
Thanks