We Are Lucky To Have An Australian Shaving Forum

Vittocia

Sometime we can take things for grated in this crazy world
But here we have a place were like minded people can share there knowledge,pictures and have a laugh to.
With unique Australian favor where respect is always honored and we didn't take things to seriously.
We are luck to have this Forum based in Australia and welcoming people from all over the world.
I'm sure like me you have been on forums from other parts of the world that don't have the same feel as P&C.
Like me I know that you all know the hard work that goes in to a site like this.
Maybe for myself being away for awhile and not having access to internet you come to appreciate sites like this more.
Please tell us all if you feel the same.

Well that's my 2 cents worth
Take it easy
Paul Smith

Well said, and yes, the other sites don't have our same level of banter.
Definitely appreciate all the work that @Monsta_AU does, as well as @Mark1966 and mods do in the background to keep things ticking along. It's nice having somewhere you can say way you want, have an active discussion with someone and everyone's respectful on the other side.
Amen!

To @Monsta_AU and @Mark1966 for there strongest commitment building the Australian & New Zealand wet shaving forums.

Qi4Fwi7.gif

In addition to the huge amount of work on the forum I'd like to point out the extra efforts that also go into travelling boxes, meetup boxes, charity auctions, etc. To all those involved in any way, a sincere and hard earned thankyou.

Thanks for the generous comments guys, the reality is @Monsta_AU does all the IT administration work that Just Makes This Happen (TM) and @alfredus drives the auctions. The boxes are so stuffed full because of the generosity of other members here - so kudos to all of them!

Couldnt agree more this is by far one of the friendliest places on the internet and the best wet shaving forum as well.i can't remember a thread having been pulled down and that says a lot about the mods and members.

Couldnt agree more this is by far one of the friendliest places on the internet and the best wet shaving forum as well.i can't remember a thread having been pulled down and that says a lot about the mods and members.
It does happen, however it is thankfully rare. Generally a good bunch here.

It Australian and that’s something that really matters you can speak your mind (within reason) And not get told “we don’t say that here” or they don’t understand how we are in thing luckiest of country’s
Here here to all the staff and members that make it possible
Paul

@Monsta_AU and @Mark1966 are wonderful people, the salt of the earth, known tyrants, terrorising amongst the wider community with for their helpfulness and friendly forum @Paul Smith is obviously an ad bot a stand up guy I might used to divert suspicion from their my shady dealings.

Wake up and smell the roses sheeple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that vote of confidence @Ferret619, cannot wait to see you at the next CBR meet up, glad you are hosting it at your place. ;)