SYD Western Sydney Meet in March

Correct! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Don't know how it all works but I plan on bringing some soaps etc to trade on the day :)
Bring whatever you want to trade or sell or PIF. Some people (@SydBJW) are very generous with giving out samples of various soaps. You never know who will turn up and have surprises in store...

The Sydney meets tend to be irregular and as varied as they come (sometimes small, sometimes huge). This one is looking like being one you just have to be at... [emoji41]

sadly i have since been reminded that have a family wedding to go to that weekend off the other direction so won't be able to make it. damn people expecting attendance at family events

I am having a 1st birthday party for our Granddaughter starting at 11a.m. but hope to make a late appearance.
What time do they usually end ?

I am having a 1st birthday party for our Granddaughter starting at 11a.m. but hope to make a late appearance.
What time do they usually end ?

Some of the guys can talk shaving for a long time :) I plan on being their to about 5 or to the misses starts to chase me :)

@shavetheman has confirmed attendance. Those that want to order The Stray Whisker products and get delivery at the meetup should place order and payment clearance in time for Con to pick, pack and bring it back over the mountains.

@shavetheman has confirmed attendance. Those that want to order The Stray Whisker products and get delivery at the meetup should place order and payment clearance in time for Con to pick, pack and bring it back over the mountains.
Lots more goodies coming this week and next! [emoji6]

Good need guys. I'll also be attending the Sydney meet up thanks to "Mrs Heaven" so surprised me with a ticket when I mentioned the meet up. So can't wait to meet some of you in person! [emoji4]
@Anthony is also locked in and will come to the Sydney meet next Sunday! What a terrific meet its shaping up being. [emoji41] See you all there!

So if I could manage to get there - what should I bring as a show and tell?

So if I could manage to get there - what should I bring as a show and tell?
The kind of razors people have heard about but haven't seen in real life. [emoji6] Also, the shiny ones with eye candy handles are good too...

Some examples would be helpful?

Some examples would be helpful?
Hmmm, well a Toggle is already coming. Some mixed cases examples of early razors; maybe an ABC set or a NEW Standard or Tuckaway with fancy handle... Bling!
Whatever you feel like really as anything in your collection is awesome!

OK, so if I get there I will try to come with 'bling' ...

OK, so if I get there I will try to come with 'bling' ...
Just leave the diamond tiara and silver glitter stilettos at home.

Just leave the diamond tiara and silver glitter stilettos at home.

So it is not THAT so of meet up then?

Oh, that is right, that was last weekend ;)