Wet shaving raffle supporting Kids with Cancer over on DFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

from Lanolin
Grand Society
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Hello P&C I hope there is no issue with promoting other charities on the forum except how hard it hits your pocket :)
There is a raffle over on Damn Fine Shave Community for every $5 donated to www.greatcyclechallenge.com/riders/barbkise puts you into the below draw
You must identify yourself as "wet shaving" to go in the draw.

Hi fellow wet shavers.
Cancer is bad very bad but KIDS cancer is the most heartbreaking!! My wife close friend lost her daughter Sophia very young to cancer. So each Sept. my wife raises money for the Great Cycle Challenge. This great organization helps raise money for child cancer research.

So I want to help my wife and decided to go to the shaving community.
I asked artisans and retailers if they would donate to put in a raffle. I was blown away from the respond. I got over $750 in donations.
I want to single out Ethos Grooming who is a Cadre supporter Frank was so kind to donate a 4oz soap and splash of choice to a winner.
So you can do 2 things at this raffle/drawing!!1st support research for kids cancer research. And 2nd take a chance to win some really really really nice stuff!!
Please take the time to read my wife's story about Sophia in the donation/entry page!!
Thanks you for your time and good luck.

For each $5 donation, we will enter your name once into the drawings. No limit on how many donations you can make. Contest open through September 30. Winners announced Monday, October 4 at 7:30p.m. ET

IMPORTANT: Donations must be made on the following link: www.greatcyclechallenge.com/riders/barbkise. Please leave a comment with your name and the words ‘Wet Shaving’ so we will know to enter you in the drawings. If you have questions, please send me a Private Message

You will find the story of family friend Sophia Kappen, a very brave young girl who fought and lost her battle with Leukemia, on the donation website.

Raffle #1
$100 The Razor Co. Gift Card
$25 Barrister & Mann Gift Card
$50 Murphy & McNeil Set of Choice
$84 Pasteur Pharmacy Timmerman Trio

Raffle #2
$100 Top of the Chain Gift Card
$25 Maggard Razors Gift C
$50 Captains Choice Gift Card
$30 Sir Henry’s Gift Card
$60 Oz Shaving Ram’s Head Brush

Raffle #3
$100 Dr. John’s Gift Card
$28 Sterling Soap Company Set of Choice
$50 PAA OUD Spice Bundle
$65 Ethos Grooming Essentials Set

I am so excited to add as a bonus 4th Raffle that Trotter Handcrafts has added this beautiful shaving brush. A Black Locust 26mm Tuxedo synthetic knot. Thanks Paul

So now you have a added reason take a chance!!

Give generously as you can everywhere as you are led folks ...

... but I encourage you to same some funds for our wonderful upcoming auction too!

Thread closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.