2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
So who will be be?

Swans or Hawks?

Dogs or Storm?

lets have a poll with your prediction!

Wife is a big Swans fan so I hoe they get up.

Had a mate that played for Storm in the Toyota Cup, so I hope they get up too!

The classic interstate rivalry in both codes, I just hope the right teams win on both days (that would be the teams starting with 'S').

I'm stuck at a wedding on Saturday PM - that was poorly organised!

Those ones don't interest me.

You missed Arsenal v. Chelsea.

It's not a grand final, but I find those silly anyway. The biggest competition should be what you call the minor premiership. That is the team who has performed best over the course of a whole season against all-comers. Not some "tag on the end of a season" cup knockout competition to keep the money flowing in.

Those ones don't interest me.

You missed Arsenal v. Chelsea.

It's not a grand final, but I find those silly anyway. The biggest competition should be what you call the minor premiership. That is the team who has performed best over the course of a whole season against all-comers. Not some "tag on the end of a season" cup knockout competition to keep the money flowing in.

Sorry, who vs who?

Is it a sport they are playing?

Does anybody in Australia care?

:cheesy: :p

I want Sydney to win so the Tas state govt saves $300k.

Bloody stupid waste of money idea, sponsoring a footy team. Don't get me started on the rest of state politics down here, or you may not like me any longer.

I'm stuck at a wedding on Saturday PM - that was poorly organised!

Poorly done by someone, I hope they've got a tv going. It's inhumane to deprive guests on Grand Final day!

I love watching Sydney play footy, but I think the Hawks will do 'em in. I think it'll be a great scrappy game though, especially if it rains.

I want Sydney to win so the Tas state govt saves $300k.

Bloody stupid waste of money idea, sponsoring a footy team. Don't get me started on the rest of state politics down here, or you may not like me any longer.

Yes it is a stupid waste of money - I don't even know which team they are sponsoring!

Poorly done by someone, I hope they've got a tv going. It's inhumane to deprive guests on Grand Final day!

I love watching Sydney play footy, but I think the Hawks will do 'em in. I think it'll be a great scrappy game though, especially if it rains.

Rain and hail I believe from the forecasts. Buddy will have a shocked and the courageous Swans will come home stronger and roll over the top of them - my prediction!

Tassie is host to Hawthorn, I think York Park is their Launceston ground?

I grew up ten minutes away from there.

Not like that FA Cup? Must be great for the game, or ticket sales, or something. Imagine if they did that over here and had West Wooroolo Wanderers going up against Geelong. They'd give tickets away.

Don't get me started on penalties. They settle World Cups on those you know...

We are the champions!

2 out of 2 prediction wise on the P&C poll.

The AFL trophy heading to SYD and the NRL heading to MEL - couldn't wish for anything more ;)

Yep...two from two makes me happy!

Did you see that ear get bitten :amazed:

No, missed that bit but heard about it - ouch!