What do you have in the post right now?

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Pearl Flexi is in the mail to me.
Seems to have fallen into a postal black hole though.
I only have the 109 Black Beauty, so thought that I really should try a modern made adjustable (already been through the usual Slims, Fatboys, etc).
I’m told throughout the international wet shaving forum’s the Pearl Flex is at version 7 or 8, hopefully all the issues are gone or still going around in circles.

Pearl Flexi is in the mail to me.
Seems to have fallen into a postal black hole though.
I only have the 109 Black Beauty, so thought that I really should try a modern made adjustable (already been through the usual Slims, Fatboys, etc).
Mine's arrived and waiting for me when I get home this afternoon.

I was looking at the Rex Ambassador or the Feather AS-D2 but since I'm more of a straight razor user, I really couldn't justify the price for any of those. I though the Pearl would be a happy medium. I guess I'll find out tonight.

I’m told throughout the international wet shaving forum’s the Pearl Flex is at version 7 or 8, hopefully all the issues are gone or still going around in circles.
@SpeedyPC There are only three versions of the Pearl Flexi, v1, v2 and v3. All the issues were corrected in version 3 which was production run 3 (PR3). There are later production runs e.g PR6 etc but they are all version 3. This information comes directly from Pearl.

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
@SpeedyPC There are only three versions of the Pearl Flexi, v1, v2 and v3. All the issues were corrected in version 3 which was production run 3 (PR3). There are later production runs e.g PR6 etc but they are all version 3. This information comes directly from Pearl.
Thanks for the feedback as the Pearl Flexi will never be on my shopping list, happy with all my vintage Gillette adjustable and also my Parker Variant in my den.

I am waiting for Muramusa, Blackbird, Tradere OC, and Monocero CC. I can’t believe it took me this long to buy the legendary Blackbird, I mean it’s not like it is an expensive razor (compared to some other razors). I’ve been waiting for months to buy the Taiga adjustable but so far no luck (out of stock). Finally, I have found a razor that is harder to purchase than a Wolfman.