What do you have in the post right now?

Yaqi Mysterious Space Tuxedo Synth. 26/57mm knot

HTB1uJEtXInI8KJjSspeq6AwIpXaG.jpg
HTB1F.2iXtHO8KJjSZFHq6zWJFXa6.jpg
HTB1UEspXNPI8KJjSspfq6ACFXXam.jpg

Wow! That's a nice looking Yaqi!
@Bozley82 someone from "The Shaving Room" from the UK forum got the Yaqi Mysterious Space Tuxedo brush, and when I ask him where he got it from and I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the return reply was a Yaqi brush.

So I couldn't help myself that I MUST get it because the handle looks bloody cool and the knot size was perfect, I must have admitted as I'm really enjoying the Yaqi Tuxedo brushes and the price, face feel, knot size and backbone is bloody FANTASTIC. My brother was totally gobsmack when I gave some of my Yaqi Tuxedo brushes and he was truly amaze, so I had to get some more because I gave some to my brother because some handles were too big for me.

Last edited:
@Bozley82 someone from "The Shaving Room" from the UK forum got the Yaqi Mysterious Space Tuxedo brush, and when I ask him where he got it from and I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the return reply was a Yaqi brush.

So I couldn't help myself that I MUST get it because the handle looks bloody cool and the knot size was perfect, I must have admitted as I'm really enjoying the Yaqi Tuxedo brushes and the price, face feel, knot size and backbone is bloody FANTASTIC. My brother was totally gobsmack when I gave some of my Yaqi Tuxedo brushes and he was truly amaze, so I had to get some more because I gave some to my brother because some handles were too big for me.
Well one has just gone on my shopping list. They look like a quality brush especially for the price.

After a shared link and recommendation I purchased all eleven Pinaud Clubman 50ml bottles with combined posting for a hit of $66 AUD.
Haven't tired any of them so why not I said! Heard so many mixed, mainly negative opinions on the vegetal and now I can be one of them :LOL:
s-l500.jpg

After a shared link and recommendation I purchased all eleven Pinaud Clubman 50ml bottles with combined posting for a hit of $66 AUD.
Haven't tired any of them so why not I said! Heard so many mixed, mainly negative opinions on the vegetal and now I can be one of them :LOL:
s-l500.jpg

You don't chose 'the veg' - it chooses who it wants.