What do you have in the post right now?

Hey mods it's November :)
A few cheapies off the Bay. Scored the Thiers Issard Le Dandy 69 for less than $20 delivered. May be too good to be true

h8WuhD4.png

Last edited:
I'm going to have to eat my own hat / words.

I decided to try out some Astra green blades again after initially using them in my DE89 and hating them.

I had 1 spare one which I popped into my 6C and it worked sensationally!

So.. in the mail right now in the mail room at work is a 50 pack from B&B, with 2 x10 packs of Feathers.. always need Feathers on standby.

I think I have enough blades to last me till at least 2026.. I should be ok.

Was the last of the consolidated OS orders for 2020, 20 pounds worth.

And that's all folks. (Thank heavens :rolleyes:)

5 days Fed Ex priority Including over the weekend. I have been trialling fed ex out for the last few orders and so far have been pretty good. No weekend deliveries, and you must sign for the delivery or else they will leave a card and reschedule another time. DHL Express has a more customisable friendly delivery system, and weekend delivery. It can also cost 20-30% more.

Now to figure out how to ship part of my shaving gear half way around the world.

I don't have anything like that many, but I have to put up with being an amateur anyway. Nobody's going to pay me to shave. Sigh... :rolleyes:

All it takes is one shave of the day pic with a Thylasine in the background, a million views, and your set for celebrity shaving influencer.:cool:.

Who needs to be paid to shave when you have serenity at your back door. ;)