What do you have in the post right now?

I can’t post images as Imgur is always “over capacity” it seems. Not sure what the issue is. Anyway, I have the following on the way:

- Timeless 95 SS plate (scratch & dent)

- SV Desert Vetiver EDP (plus some smelly soap to keep the wifey calm)

- ATT Windsor Pro SS (saw one in their ‘ugly stuff’ section at half price)

- and a Uomo Lotus Tip 26mm brush from Wet Shaving Co.

I need to stop spending so much money!
You can’t take it with you, so why not treat yourself.

I've sold 5 bison tallow Declaration Grooming soaps to replace these below are coming soon in the mail.

Ariana-and-Evans-Apricity-Artisan-Shaving-Soap-4oz-K2e-Base-1_700x700.jpg
Ariana-and-Evans-Revolution-Artisan-Shaving-Soap-4oz-1_700x700.jpg
The-Club-Khalifa-Artisan-Shaving-Soap-Kaizen-2-Base-4oz-1_700x700.jpg

I went on a bit of a shaving brush spending spree yesterday and ordered the OUMO Titanium Compass handle. Not sure what knot add to it but I was thinking about the OUMO Manchuria Super Badger unless I can find the Tyrant T1 knot in 26mm somewhere. I have one of their Lotus Tip Knots on another handle and I'm not a fan of it.

HNxTPIml.jpg

I went on a bit of a shaving brush spending spree yesterday and ordered the OUMO Titanium Compass handle. Not sure what knot add to it but I was thinking about the OUMO Manchuria Super Badger unless I can find the Tyrant T1 knot in 26mm somewhere. I have one of their Lotus Tip Knots on another handle and I'm not a fan of it.

HNxTPIml.jpg
Very groovy looking handle :wideyed:

HNxTPIml.jpg

I've been contemplating that handle for a while. Would be interesting to see it in different lighting.

I've been contemplating that handle for a while. Would be interesting to see it in different lighting.

The Eucalypt Burl handle I have looks so much better in the flesh than in any photo I've seen of it. Once this one arrives I'll try and get a pic of it that shows it's colours.

Wowsers!!! Congratulations - looks wonderful (y)(y)(y)

Thanks gents

Knot: Select Badger
Diameter: 28mm
Loft: 54.5mm
Free Loft: 51mm
Style: Double Beaded Polo
Material: Krakatoa

I blame thank @alfredus for this purchase and @Holiday for my final brush purchase which I'm just awaiting getting organised.

Found the original Paladin pics -

228KR-A01-L19-FRONT by Paladin Shaving, on Flickr

228KR-A01-L19-BACK by Paladin Shaving, on Flickr

Last edited:
Although I still say my RAD is dead, I have been curious about these for a while...
Sabre.jpg

...so have plonked down my $$$ for one this morning. If I don't like it, I can always get rid of it on the BST.
@Pbgoose has one so he should be able to chime in with some thoughts. I used his a few times and very different to a DE but enjoyable. Didn't enjoy the large head but a well built razor overall.