I fear this thread will become a home for himage orders [emoji38]

as of 20 December 2014:
  • MWF
  • Plisson Synth
  • Captains Choice Bay Rum
  • Captains Choice Cat O' Nine Tails
  • Konica Hexar AF (film camera)
  • Domke J803 (camera bag)

Sad to see your photographic gear at the bottom of the list.
Fear not, it is relational mate. On the photo forums I don't even mention the shaving gear in my posts on the "What ya waiting for" thread. Don't want them thinking I'm some sort of weirdo.

Strop shoppe and maggards samples...

Baker Street gets mentions often in the same breath as Jermyn Street, so that's good enough for me!!

Strop shoppe and maggards samples...

Baker Street gets mentions often in the same breath as Jermyn Street, so that's good enough for me!!
Nice. I got some Baker Street. Some Date Night and Black Tie as well. Maggards Orange Menthol and Mango Sage tea samples. All at the same time as I got your B&M samples NoNick... You could have added them to the order!

BTW, I reckon Maggards does a great job with providing artisan soap maker samples. [emoji106]

Yeah but I was still impressed with tobs when you made that offer! Give me time!

Is the strop shoppe stuff soft? I will get very aggressive and unpredictable if it isn't

How's the maggards stuff go Phil? Is it soft too?

Is the strop shoppe stuff soft? I will get very aggressive and unpredictable if it isn't

How's the maggards stuff go Phil? Is it soft too?
The B&M samples are the hardest.

Maggard Orange Menthol seems hardish- but I can dent it when press firmly. The Mango Sage Tea (smells awesome!) is softer again.

Softest are the Strop Shoppe soaps.

X6 Stirling soap samples
1x TOBS JS AS balm reffered by @Nonick
100 Perma Sharp super blades reffered by @Monsta_AU
200 Voshkod blades thanks to @filobiblic for a trial of a few. I may never get these i purchased 200 delivered for around $15 AUD - almost seems to god to be true
1x Shaver heaven barbershop scent

X6 Stirling soap samples
200 Voshkod blades thanks to @filobiblic for a trial of a few. I may never get these i purchased 200 delivered for around $15 AUD - almost seems to god to be true
Where'd you score the Permasharp Supers mate?

X6 Stirling soap samples
A very nice collection right there...

It took a couple of weeks but the Russian seller came through with the goods. [emoji13]

Has anyone tried Russian shaving creams? Eg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419835697.812211.jpg

I hope they add more to wet shaving than the Lada added to the auto industry

Has anyone tried Russian shaving creams?
I hope they add more to wet shaving than the Lada added to the auto industry
They'll add a lot more I reckon. Maybe an extra ear or elbow sprouting from your cheek thanks to these offering from the Chernobyl area.

This post is so I don't get whacked big time once tomorrow comes...
All these will be coming in 2015 - The Year of the Shaving Sabbatical!
- Mike's Natural soaps
- WSP Rustic soaps
- Shavecraft #102 head
- Dr Jon's Handcrafted shave soaps
C'mon, I need to have some soaps to trade/PIF for next year! :whistle: