What have I got here?

I misremembered. The handle set me off but it was attached to some weird I've never seen before brit gillette
. I think that was the one where I said another aussie in B&B had one. Handle similar to a generic and we both had the same handle too. If it was a ball end I'd say some lady new/new improved/goodwill or war time razor. Paging mark1966 lol
SQtuGmi.jpg

vKSb20N.jpg

Definitely seems between the new improved and with the NEW head. The most puzzling thing besides never seeing one anywhere of course was the handle which is generic like an empire or the one that started this thread (and someone else with the razor head ended up with the same head and handle.

I misremembered. The handle set me off but it was attached to some weird I've never seen before brit gillette
. I think that was the one where I said another aussie in B&B had one. Handle similar to a generic and we both had the same handle too. If it was a ball end I'd say some lady new/new improved/goodwill or war time razor. Paging mark1966 lol
SQtuGmi.jpg

vKSb20N.jpg

Definitely seems between the new improved and with the NEW head. The most puzzling thing besides never seeing one anywhere of course was the handle which is generic like an empire or the one that started this thread (and someone else with the razor head ended up with the same head and handle.

Looks like one of the (many) variations at the WWII ear of the 'service sets' -

1946%20(R2%20on%20blade)%20NEW%20England.JPG