what is the best DE razor ---- for YOU

Tough question...commonsense would suggest an adjustable would be the best choice for a "desert island" razor... I guess I would choose my 1960 Fatboy:) - its adjustable, built like a tank and looks great. Hope my other razors will forgive me!

Yeah well @filobiblic did it so. ...
...And anyways R41 is better than a razor made by a door to door vacuum cleaner company

I DETEST that the Tapatalk app is adding this rubbish signature by default now... I edited to delete it but it must have re-posted rather than edit the existing.

If I were to add a second razor it would be the Leresche #77. These French eh?!? [emoji6]

Last edited by a moderator:
I DETEST that the Tapatalk app is adding this rubbish signature by default now... I edited to delete it but it must have re-posted rather than edit the existing....

Me too - I'm sure I signed up as a paid subs or something at one stage and got a custom one :(

Rockwell 6S.

And I doubt it'll change any time soon.

Hard to say for me. I have 7 in my regular rotation. Most are very similar but a couple are quite different. I enjoy them all.

Back in the day it was the slim (for about fifteen years). Today it is the Progress. I prefer an adjustable razor and can dial in (for me) most blades with one.

Last edited:
Merkur 37c and I still don't even own one after the break.
Seems a lot of us here have a giant selection of software but not much on the hardware side of things.

Up until a few weeks back I would have said my Rockwell 6S, however I am now torn between my timeless and my ATT. More times than not I will grab the ATT. It is just so easy to use and so efficient, for me anyway ;)