What is your "holy grail" razor

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
for me it would be a toggle, I think they are just so kitschy and weird and I'd love to own one.
Alas it seems many feel the same way so the price is getting up there these days.

What about you, what is your grail razor?

Well it was the Ever Ready Streamline but it arrived on Wednesday! And it did not disappoint.

Congrats on getting it, I saw the photos of that set and yeah, I can see why you would be happy.

Quadruple gold plated Gillette Double Ring. Can't provide you with a pic as nobody seems to have one. It is mentioned in some early adverts though -

full

My quadruple gold-plated Gillette Single Ring is close, but no cigar.

A Ralf Aust 6/8 or 7/8 Spanish point, not sure which. Might have to try both! Then there is the stainless question...

All for when my shaving isn't so rushed in the mornings... and I can get the required hones and strops. Could be awhile...

Personna Precision or Schick Krona Adjustable for retail stock.
Custom made I'm working upon... albeit slooowwwllllly!

BBS-1 in Ti
Keep dreaming :) though my dream too!

Suspect James Dufour is too busy supplying his own product lines to go down that path.
Surprised another CNC MicroMatic owner hasn't jumped in and supported him or made a similar product to compete against him. And it will be his own fault.

Keep dreaming :) though my dream too!

Suspect James Dufour is too busy supplying his own product lines to go down that path.
Surprised another CNC MicroMatic owner hasn't jumped in and supported him or made a similar product to compete against him. And it will be his own fault.
Curious as to how it will be his own fault?