What's the quickest way into wet shaving Aussie winter seasons

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day ;)

Okay guys you know I'm still learning into wet shaving and I'm asking what's the quickest way into wet shaving Aussie winter seasons, some wet shavers don't have a scuttle or a heater in their bathroom so this why we're asking to all the Wet Shaving Aussie Masters to teach us the quickest way into wet shaving Aussie Winter Seasons so we don't freeze ourselves in the bathroom while shaving at the same time.

Cheers (y);)

DSC04824-600-1024x441.jpg
Cav55-gWAAEDdOQ.jpg

If you're a bowl latherer soak the bowl in hot water for a while (during your shower for example), it might retain a bit of heat in the lather, not as good as a real skuttle, but work with what ya got.

Where a tshirt while you shave. I suppose a dressing gown could work too.

Shave in the shower.

Only do 2 passes. Stick to easy lathering soaps and creams to save time. Use a razor you're really comfortable with so you can shave quickly.

G'day ;)

Okay guys you know I'm still learning into wet shaving and I'm asking what's the quickest way into wet shaving Aussie winter seasons, some wet shavers don't have a scuttle or a heater in their bathroom so this why we're asking to all the Wet Shaving Aussie Masters to teach us the quickest way into wet shaving Aussie Winter Seasons so we don't freeze ourselves in the bathroom while shaving at the same time.

Cheers (y);)

Simple -

11303_Original_LR.jpg

Actually I never bother sticking our one on (although the wife does) - how cold does your bathroom get? Our Canberra ensuite never really gets THAT cold...

@Mark1966 I believe you're running out of common sense in winter wet shaving and I can a sure you not all aussie wet shavers don't have this picture above in their bathroom, and you have to understand some wet shavers don't have a fancy rich bathroom some have a basic or modern type bathroom.

@Mark1966 to give you a basic clue of what my bathroom type is a 1975 and it hasn't been upgraded for nearly 41 years ;)

You need to get an engineer in to do something about that ;)

@Mark1966 I believe you're running out of common sense in winter wet shaving and I can a sure you not all aussie wet shavers don't have this picture above in their bathroom, and you have to understand some wet shavers don't have a fancy rich bathroom some have a basic or modern type bathroom.

Our ensuite to the bedroom is pretty basic, although being only a 6 year old house there IS insulation in the ceiling and exterior walls and we have a thermal rated blind on the window so the warmth from the shower means it is not cold that I recall in winter. I only take 7-8 minutes to shave etc anyway so I'm not standing there for long.

I only take 7-8 minutes to shave etc anyway so I'm not standing there for long

@Mark1966 not very many wet shavers can do this in 7-8 minutes to shave not while someone who has cerebral palsy ;) so let get back to the main question as I said before, and you never know you can help a lot of wet shavers who really can't speak up for themselves if you know what I mean and it might be very personal ;)