What's your best?

Timmy Dee

We clearly need more perfume talk on these fora, so let's hear it.

What's the crown jewel in your cologne/perfume/fragrance collection?
The one bottle of smelly water that you wouldn't part with.
This could mean your favourite scent, or the rarest, or the most valuable, but limit it to one; no fence sitting.

Mine is a moderate cheapie from back in the day, it's 4 Voleurs by L'Occitane.
Not the original juice, nor the recent reissue/reformulation, but this stuff:

375x500.2031.jpg

It's just the perfect combination of citrus, woods and herbs, and would be the only perfume I own that would dethrone Rive Gauche as my 'job interview' frag, if only I had more than one bottle.

So how about it, people? If you could keep one perfume from your collection, what would it be?

I smelled Euphoria for Women on a lady at Sydney airport a few months back, and it is terrific.
You've sold me, Ferret. I'm gonna make Euphoria for Men my SOTD tomorrow - it is a damn good scent.
Not a costly spritz but a darn nice one

I smelled Euphoria for Women on a lady at Sydney airport a few months back...

OK, I've got to ask - how did this happen?

I mean, were you walking past her, stopped and asked he what she was wearing, Did you recognise it without asking? How did you pick HER out amongst all the 'scents' (widely defined) in an airport terminal (I love the smell of Avgas in the morning ...)

I mean, were you walking past her, stopped and asked he what she was wearing, Did you recognise it without asking? How did you pick HER out amongst all the 'scents' (widely defined) in an airport terminal (I love the smell of Avgas in the morning ...)

Ahhh “The scent of a woman”....

Close enough to the first situation. I was eating @ Movida before my flight and she was sitting at the next table, so I enquired.

Close enough to the first situation. I was eating @ Movida before my flight and she was sitting at the next table, so I enquired.

Smooth, very smooth (y)

Winterf@ll - the original - my wife would kill me if I gave it up ;)

Fougere Bourbon Rose....
I purposely place it behind other aftershaves/fragrances just to make it awkward to get out and use....

My fav one is Fouguere Bourbon Rose, but I think ozymandias may be taking its place, or at least becoming really close....

So much love for APR fragrances here....perhaps I'd best bust out the ol' credit card to see for myself.