What's your EDC?

In comparison
jxiYU6Hb.jpg

Is that a kizer?
yep Kizer Duke Cucchiaro in VG10
I had the opportunity to be part of a knife review on ABF for True Talon reviewing several Kizer knifes & really liked the hollow grind of the DUKE ( like a half hollow str8 ), so when not long after there was a bulk by deal done, I grabbed it at the right price
its a light blade, 1 handed easy flipping, liner lock
l7k3aEt.jpg

5nC4Hjh.jpg

They are terrible for that. Lack of common sense when it comes to things like that.
"Another day, a whole 'nother set of possibilities."
MacGyver

Returning home through Hong Kong airport and had a pair of nail clippers seized. On aircraft, cruising at 32,000ft and perusing onboard duty-free (I was bored ***tless) and what do I spy? A gents manicure kit with guess what? The included nail clippers were larger than those confiscated!
A second piece of nonsense which comes to mind; "cattle-class" receive plastic cutlery while First and Business receive steel. No self-respective terr is going to threaten with a PLASTIC utensil!

Common sense is the rarest gene in the human body!

EDIT: spelling.

yep Kizer Duke Cucchiaro in VG10
I had the opportunity to be part of a knife review on ABF for True Talon reviewing several Kizer knifes & really liked the hollow grind of the DUKE ( like a half hollow str8 ), so when not long after there was a bulk by deal done, I grabbed it at the right price
its a light blade, 1 handed easy flipping, liner lock
l7k3aEt.jpg

5nC4Hjh.jpg

I’ve been meaning to get a kizer, how do you rate their VG10?

Returning home through Hong Kong airport and had a pair of nail clippers seized. On aircraft, cruising at 32,000ft and perusing onboard duty-free (I was bored ***tless) and what do I spy? A gents manicure kit with guess what? The included nail clippers were larger than those confiscated!
A second piece of nonsense which comes to mind; "cattle-class" receive plastic cutlery while First and Business receive steel. No self-respective terr is going to threaten with a PLASTIC utensil!

Common sense is the rarest gene in the human body!

EDIT: spelling.
That's is totally hilarious, absolute bureaucracy totally F@!#* Up

Thank God we are in Australia and it's only pocket knives otherwise if it was the USA we would be seeing Hand Guns, AK47's and Bazooka's ........

Additionally the majority of folk who like to put knives in other folk arnt using pocket knives to do it, for the most part it’s kitchen knives from what I have heard/seen.

@Ferret619 Quote "from what I have heard / seen" :LOL::LOL: boy interesting company you keep when out and about to come across this situation and where I ask are you hanging out :LOL::LOL:.

Southside of Canberra, you know,the wild side ...

@Ferret619 Quote "from what I have heard / seen" :LOL::LOL: boy interesting company you keep when out and about to come across this situation and where I ask are you hanging out :LOL::LOL:.
Belive you me it wasn’t by choice.
Wallet, Keys, Mobile & my...................

giphy.gif
that cut jack!