Whats your general look?

At home what’s comfortable. T-shirt shorts etc.
When I’m out.
51338598923_387a77939d_z.jpg

One for @SpeedyPC

51338409581_527573e651_c.jpg

Last edited:
generally don’t like looking like a billboard for brand anyway.
I'm guilty of wearing brand names not because I want to advertise but because they fit good and are usually superior quality.
Most of my shirts are Pierre Cardin because the Mother In-law (bless her soul) gave me one that fitted so well it made a lasting impression and became my go to dress shirt, and I hate the name on pocket but bear it for the fit and feel. Most of my shirts are cheaper than you get from KMart, BigW etc: The boys at work started ribbing me for not participating in floral Fridays so had to get a few paisley shirts but nothing as colourful as @Ebonysw45 (Austin Powers eat your heart out (y)).

Office: Iron Free Long Sleeve Cotton Shirt and Black Golf Pants
Home and Bunnings: whatever shorts and polo are on top of the pile
Shopping with SWMBO don a decent pair of shorts and short sleeve shirt

The tweed waistcoat, tie and beret are reserved for special charity rides

I'm guilty of wearing brand names not because I want to advertise but because they fit good and are usually superior quality.
Most of my shirts are Pierre Cardin because the Mother In-law (bless her soul) gave me one that fitted so well it made a lasting impression and became my go to dress shirt, and I hate the name on pocket but bear it for the fit and feel. Most of my shirts are cheaper than you get from KMart, BigW etc: The boys at work started ribbing me for not participating in floral Fridays so had to get a few paisley shirts but nothing as colourful as @Ebonysw45 (Austin Powers eat your heart out (y)).

Office: Iron Free Long Sleeve Cotton Shirt and Black Golf Pants
Home and Bunnings: whatever shorts and polo are on top of the pile
Shopping with SWMBO don a decent pair of shorts and short sleeve shirt

The tweed waistcoat, tie and beret are reserved for special charity rides

It's harder in hot climates. I keep back cotton, linen and Pananma hats for those. The sold as Crimson velvet jacket is only for cold climates. I’m happy to call it Rose Pink, and It's a bespoke make from Germany which is pretty heavy.

At home, mostly flannel shirts, track pants with gaiters and wellies outdoors, or woolly slippers indoors.

Away from home, depending on the weather, T-shirt under a Thompson & Goodwell heavy sailing shirt and jeans, deck shoes/hiking boots/handmade brogues. One of many trilby hats.

Shirts are very much limited by what will fit. I spent years working as a blacksmith earlier in my life, and my shoulders are somewhat disproportionate to the rest of my build, so I have a tendency to split shirts at the back.

At home, mostly flannel shirts, track pants with gaiters and wellies outdoors, or woolly slippers indoors.

Away from home, depending on the weather, T-shirt under a Thompson & Goodwell heavy sailing shirt and jeans, deck shoes/hiking boots/handmade brogues. One of many trilby hats.

Shirts are very much limited by what will fit. I spent years working as a blacksmith earlier in my life, and my shoulders are somewhat disproportionate to the rest of my build, so I have a tendency to split shirts at the back.
Ah there is a man in snake country. I tend only to wear them in summer or In Tasmania/NZ for winter hiking.

Ah there is a man in snake country. I tend only to wear them in summer or In Tasmania/NZ for winter hiking.
True, the wellies have saved me from being nipped a couple of times now. But I mostly wear them because it gets so damn wet and muddy. The gaiters are mostly for keeping crap from the chainsaws out of the boots, but they also help with the leeches. BTW, my recommendation for the most comfortable wellies: Otway.

True, the wellies have saved me from being nipped a couple of times now. But I mostly wear them because it gets so damn wet and muddy. The gaiters are mostly for keeping crap from the chainsaws out of the boots, but they also help with the leeches. BTW, my recommendation for the most comfortable wellies: Otway.
I meant the gaiters. I wear mine for snakes in summer and mud/leeches in wet areas/winter. Fancy gumboots.

How many of you guys would consider yourself to be T shirt and jeans kinda guys.
I’m not a fashionable guy by any stretch, generally it’s sedated, brandless t shirts and vertx pants, very functional and easy to move around in.
I kinda subscribe to the Greyman idea of dressing and generally don’t like looking like a billboard for brand anyway.
Jeans shorts and T shirt when it's warm, jeans and T shirt when it's cold, no hat, watch, chains, rings, and I cut my hair with trimmers with no guard, and I wear glasses.