Which epoxy can I buy from Bunnings to glue a brush knot?

Really depends on the knot...synthetics can be springy, so setting them too low might cause a lot of lather flipping around your bathroom...also depends on the density of the knot...

I personally would set a synthetic at least 2:1, so 60mm in your case - but probably even more ~63-65mm

You won't get a ton of backbone from a synth...the backbone will be there from the density

You can always message the guys from Maggards - they should have some experience?
This. Blackwolf and envy set theirs at 2.1:1 ratios, so 63-64 would be on the money I reckon.

Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

I have got myself a little muddled up here though; The knot going in the stray whisker handle is 28mm, so 2:1 would be 56mm and 2.1:1 would be 59mm.

My black wolf 25mm has a loft of 52mm, so that's only just around 2.1:1, and it's awesome. The black wolf knot is not as dense though.

Where the 30mm comes in is I sent a 30mm maggards black and white knot to Tony as well for him to make me a chubby 3 styled handle. So that one I'm going to want the loft shorter to mimic the chubby style. Maybe something around 1.9:1, so like 57-58mm.

Since I know I want the shorter than standard loft for the 30mm I'm probably leaning towards slightly higher on the 28mm, so maybe 59-60mm is the go?

Well, I didn't wrap the handle I sent to Tony well enough and AusPost smashed it. That will learn me. At least I still have a sweet TF Custom brush coming my way :)