Which shaving product has really surprised you?

I haven't forgotten to make you fist choice if I ever decide on moving it on... ;)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

- ATT Windsor H (atlas handle):
This became my #1 razor of all time after just 2 uses!
It is just perfection in every way!

- Yates YPM-H:
There is such an extreme blade bend and absolutely zero chatter even with a 1.03mm gap and +0.13mm exposure!
It knocked Karve out of the #2 spot.

- Muhle/EJ Silvertip Fibre Brush:
I've had around 70 synthetic brushes and on the first use of the STF, I was blown away! Now I have no other synthetics in my den, only 3 STF brushes.

- Polsilver blades:
First tried in 2015 and it was the most amazing blade I ever used.
Over time, I accumulated around 7K of the buggers!
(I also like wizamet but no matter what others say, I still find Polsilver slightly superior)

- MWF:
First used in 2009. It was my favorite soap then and it's still my favorite soap even today!
I always keep half-dozen in my stash to hedge against any sudden reformulation. I'd still grab an extra dozen pucks in this case, but the half-dozen with me just gives me some peace of mind.

- Polsilver blades:
First tried in 2015 and it was the most amazing blade I ever used.
Over time, I accumulated around 7K of the buggers!
(I also like wizamet but no matter what others say, I still find Polsilver slightly superior)

7K Polsilver Blades o_O that's impressive.

@SpeedyPC take note, our BAD is only minor.:D

Do I need another 6000 Minora SS blades? Nahhhh.:LOL:

7K Polsilver Blades o_O that's impressive.

@SpeedyPC take note, our BAD is only minor.:D

Do I need another 6000 Minora SS blades? Nahhhh.:LOL:
Mate at 30+ shaves a blade I think you're all good with your current supplies! :LOL:

Dave at The Wet Shaving Co sent me a new Lansky adjustable to review. He was given some samples and was thinking about stocking them. I was very surprised at how good this razor is for the price. It's actually one of my favourite DEs.
oE3zbnZ.jpg

Dave at The Wet Shaving Co sent me a new Lansky adjustable to review. He was given some samples and was thinking about stocking them. I was very surprised at how good this razor is for the price. It's actually one of my favourite DEs.
oE3zbnZ.jpg

Looks like a black coloured ummmm...... inspired by the Merkur Futur.

Another Chinese rip off?? Nooooo…
Yeah I believe I still have my knock off in a draw as the head was way to bulky to shave under my large nose, plus it was quite harsh even on the lower settings. :vomit:

Yeah I believe I still have my knock off in a draw as the head was way to bulky to shave under my large nose, plus it was quite harsh even on the lower settings. :vomit:
There’s much better razors these dirtbags should be trying to copy, but hard to better an original imo.