Wolfman open for sales?

Form to fill in, scroll down first to see prices. Stainless steel only.
Head $250 brushed finish, Handle $150 brushed finish (for example).
I'd love a WR2 but too dear for me.
https://wolfmanrazors.com/pages/latest-news

Thanks @Blackie I’ve just put my name down for a WR1 with a .67mm head. Been searching high and low for one and they never appear. I’m starting to think that the .67mm head is so good that anyone with one is hanging onto them. Hopefully this system works better than the last system.

Placed my name down for a WR2 0.95 head.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm so pleased that I could enable you, but we need piccy's when the goodies arrive.
I filled in the form for a WR2 1.15 OC head, but chickened out when I reached the 'Submit' button.
$250US for just a head, and I may not really like it. Just the plain, vanilla brushed finish too.
I'll wait for the new Tradere maybe, or just buy a Rex Ambassador.

Will do. :)

Thank you so very much @Blackie - cannot wait to complete the SB Wolfman collection (y)(y)(y)

And to give a little back and enable you - the prices are Canadian $ - very close to the AUD ;)

I submitted the form but haven’t received any email yet. Is everyone else in the same boat?

Thank you so very much @Blackie - cannot wait to complete the SB Wolfman collection (y)(y)(y)

And to give a little back and enable you - the prices are Canadian $ - very close to the AUD ;)

It may be another wait-list, and some months in-between submission of the form and a reply if past history is anything to go by :)

I submitted the form but haven’t received any email yet. Is everyone else in the same boat?

I received a notification that the order had been received almost immediately but no invoice.
It may be another wait-list, and some months in-between submission of the form and a reply if past history is anything to go by :)

I’m in no hurry.

Same as Errol.

I received a notification that the order had been received almost immediately but no invoice.

I’m in no hurry.

I did go for a second WR2 in OC though but all things considered ill probably grab one on the next drop before the wait-list contact eventuates. Either way, it's an accessible avenue for people to potentially secure an incredible razor.

OK, just ordered the WR2 1.15 OC head.
No idea about it at all, but I did read online about the WR1 and WR2 heads. The 1.15 OC seems to be 'about' Timeless .95 area, so may (or may not) suit me.
I welcome your input just in case I need to change that order.
Have I ordered something too aggressive?

OK, just ordered the WR2 1.15 OC head.
No idea about it at all, but I did read online about the WR1 and WR2 heads. The 1.15 OC seems to be 'about' Timeless .95 area, so may (or may not) suit me.
I welcome your input just in case I need to change that order.
Have I ordered something too aggressive?
@todras will be able to give you the most comprehensive comparison. I find the 0.95 very efficient (2 pass) but with very little blade feel or aggression. Efficiency on par with Karve D plate I would suggest.

@todras will be able to give you the most comprehensive comparison. I find the 0.95 very efficient (2 pass) but with very little blade feel or aggression. Efficiency on par with Karve D plate I would suggest.

Agree with @Korbz on the performance of the 0.95 plate. Be careful reading too many reports on Wolfman razors. There seems to be a bunch of Cowboys out there trying to show just how macho they are by quoting the biggest numbers that they use for daily use and it would be easy to get caught up in their little game at your expense. You may use and need an aggressive razor but I’d recommend dropping your plate selection by one notch or maybe even two. From my experience with Wolfman there is a noticeable gap between plates.

Last edited:
Form to fill in, scroll down first to see prices. Stainless steel only.
Head $250 brushed finish, Handle $150 brushed finish (for example).
I'd love a WR2 but too dear for me.
https://wolfmanrazors.com/pages/latest-news
GOD CRIKEY! :wideyed::jawdrop: Are you trying to give me a heart attack, $750 USD for a polish wolfman razor, that’s nearly $1,100 AUD plus shipping cost :jawdrop: excused me Horse while I go outside for a long 💩 out loud.

Thank goodness, I’m very happy with my Karve Brass & Stainless Steel and also the RazoRock Game Changer .84 razors in my den.

Reactions: BBS
Well I put my name down for a WR2 SB 1.05 gap. Any thoughts on this compared to a Karve? Have I gone too high?

I think I want to own one of these razors for shits and giggles at a minimum.

Well I put my name down for a WR2 SB 1.05 gap. Any thoughts on this compared to a Karve? Have I gone too high?

I think I want to own one of these razors for shits and giggles at a minimum.
Hey Dog..... make sure you're wife doesn't file a divorce, if, she finds out how much the wolfman cost and you'll be out the front door very quick.