Wolfman open for sales?

nope nothing but google form reply and i dont expect to receive any communication back for a long while. what i understood it as would be our forms are received in order and will get a message from him when our order is ready to be made

and mine will be quite a bit down the track from you guys.. which i am quite happy with to be honest, last thing i need to do is tell the missus i bought ANOTHER razor lol

By the time your place on the wait-list actually comes around, you may have decided on the blade gap issue :ROFLMAO:
I think I'm sorted @todras
I don't need 'another' razor that just duplicates what I have now.
Plus, I'm now down to 47 on the SS Karve list (getting OC #B, #C, and #D).
So I'm thinking about the Wolfman WR2 nearer to maybe the Timeless .95. That seems to be about a 1.05 or 1.15 (OC of course...because I just like OC razors, not for any other reason).
The usual WR2 .95 is probably covered by what I have already (or the yet to arrive Karve).
I may just get the SB but I have about a year to think about that.
I read lately that James was making about 6 razors a week (that's the normal full polished jobs).
Probably make them quicker for those (like me) who didn't order the full mirror polish, and hopefully he might employ a extra helper or two now.

Received my reply email this morning. I’m now considering changing my request. I’ll see what mood I’m in when I receive the invoice.

Same here @Errol . Received my reply email from Wolfman his morning.

Another reply here.
This must have been the submission which I never received the auto reply from at the time. It’s got the 1.15 gap which I’m fairly certain I won’t be needing. Will definitely change that down.

Arggggh....panic attack. No email yet, but I did put my order in a day after you guys.
Which probably means 2000 other people are now ahead of me (sob, sob).
I wanted only a head as I'm trying to keep the total below ~$400NZ so that I don't get hit with Customs fees and GST of 15% on top.
What handle do you guys recommend for the Wolfman?
Do I bite the bullet and get a Wolfman handle anyway? What model genuine Wolfman is nicer/better?
Or, do I just buy a Titanium handle from evil bay (rusdrunkbear maybe)?
Is the lighter handle OK compared to Wolfman SS handle?

Arggggh....panic attack. No email yet, but I did put my order in a day after you guys.
I wanted only a head as I'm trying to keep the total below ~$400NZ so that I don't get hit with Customs fees and GST of 15% on top.
Do I bite the bullet and get a Wolfman handle anyway? What model genuine Wolfman is nicer/better?

Go on, put your name down for a handle also, it’s not the whole Wolfman till you have one complete with handle. My preference on handles is Darwin, WRH7 and then WRH2. I would probably recommend the WRH7 for you.

giphy.gif

Also received an Email - excited (y)(y)(y)

@Blackie get a handle and a stand as well...trust me you will regret it very soon if you don't and it will cost you way more at the end (as always personal experience)

I for one am not a fan of the Darwin handle...Jame's original work is so beautiful, there is no need to get a copy from him (for me it's a bit like getting a copy of the Mona Lisa from let's say Picasso - yes it is spectacular, but it is still a copy).

This time around it will be a WRH7 for me (y)

People who ordered ~6 hours before me got already their invoices (y)

I think there are many now, who order a basic finished one which will almost double the production output...I feel it is going to happen sooner than we think!

People who ordered ~6 hours before me got already their invoices (y)

I think there are many now, who order a basic finished one which will almost double the production output...I feel it is going to happen sooner than we think!
What time did you order yours?

Not good news for me. I was hoping that get that invoice next year. Already spent up for this year I am afraid.