Wolfman Orders

Only rich kids need apply!
giphy.gif

Tossing up between a Wolfman or Vector Titanium and have until Jan 2022 before my name drops off postponed list and I'll need to reapply... :unsure:
Curious to see what the WR3 is like as I see its now an option???

Tossing up between a Wolfman or Vector Titanium and have until Jan 2022 before my name drops off postponed list and I'll need to reapply... :unsure:
Curious to see what the WR3 is like as I see its now an option???

The WR3 uses a bloody gem single edge.:(

Knowing your shaving habits from sotd a wolfman WR2 1.35 would be my pick. You have waited so long and been patient, treat yourself.

Don't forget the Razorock Lupo 95 ! ( you have to try this razor.)

The WR3 uses a bloody gem single edge.:(

Knowing your shaving habits from sotd a wolfman WR2 1.35 would be my pick. You have waited so long and been patient, treat yourself.

Don't forget the Razorock Lupo 95 ! ( you have to try this razor.)
Yeah I have very limited experience using a Gem style razor so WR3 ain't for me but agree the WR2 1.35 would suit my needs better but something about the WR1 head gave me better shaves. I'll certainly add a Lupo 95 as its readably affordable. (y)

Yeah I have very limited experience using a Gem style razor so WR3 ain't for me but agree the WR2 1.35 would suit my needs better but something about the WR1 head gave me better shaves. I'll certainly add a Lupo 95 as its readably affordable. (y)

just to make things a little difficult for you.. dont discount the WR2 1.25 and I totally agree with @rhodes96 regarding the lupo 95... and while your at it a lupo 72 is a great addition for that mild shave with a sharp blade :)

@Razor Burn I believe is still on the list as a deferred order. It means he could order immediately with no wait time.

Titanum WR 1 or 2 would be interesting.
Yes Tara emailed me last month advising that I have till Jan 2022 to decide or I'll be bumped off the list and have to apply again.
Not the end of the world as I know whatever I decide regarding a Wolfman would be worth it as the shaves are supreme but no way I could justify a Titanium version as I'd opt polished + stand and that will cost insane $$$ and no way that purchase/investment gets approved by the "Bank Manager"...
The poor mans option is grab both Lupo 72 & 95 and wait for the SS Vector to resupply or save $$$ and grab a Vector Ti as polished + stand which costs similar to the standard SS Wolfman.
The easy option would be go hard in the Charity Auction but sadly my Auction funds were used paying some urgent bills and I'm expecting some generous last minute bids pushing the asking price well outside my limited budget but the WR1 is a fantastic razor. (y)

Sadly that seems to price me out for the forseeable future...1000AUD for a Ti razor with handle 😭😭😭

However I am very glad James can demand these prices...his craftsmanship is simply out of this world!

Thanks for the heads up. Now just to decide which WR2 gap would be the equivalent or perhaps one notch up compared to my Lupo 95 efficiency-wise. I'm thinking maybe 1.15

I have the Lupo 95 and the WR2 1.25.. I shaved with the 1.25 this morning with a feather and that's a pretty efficient combo.. will try the Lupo 95 tomorrow with the same blade and see how they compare back to back

I reckon they are pretty close with the 1.25 slightly ahead (maybe) will check tomorrow

I have the Lupo 95 and the WR2 1.25.. I shaved with the 1.25 this morning with a feather and that's a pretty efficient combo.. will try the Lupo 95 tomorrow with the same blade and see how they compare back to back

I reckon they are pretty close with the 1.25 slightly ahead (maybe) will check tomorrow

Thanks, that would be great. My main razors in rotation presently are Lupo 95, Rocca r95, Karve SB Stainless E-plate and a Fatip Grande. For some reason, I reach for the Lupo 75% of the time as it just always delivers an amazing shave with no irritation.

I'm not convinced a Wolfman can be any better but probably won't be satisfied until I try one, so I plan to bite the bullet and at least pick a up a wr2 head. Getting some feedback from a member familiar with the Lupo 95 will go a long way in helping make my choice.

Thanks, that would be great. My main razors in rotation presently are Lupo 95, Rocca r95, Karve SB Stainless E-plate and a Fatip Grande. For some reason, I reach for the Lupo 75% of the time as it just always delivers an amazing shave with no irritation.

I'm not convinced a Wolfman can be any better but probably won't be satisfied until I try one, so I plan to bite the bullet and at least pick a up a wr2 head. Getting some feedback from a member familiar with the Lupo 95 will go a long way in helping make my choice.

Does the WR2 1.45 deliver a more efficient shave than the Lupo 95?, ABSOLUTELY.
DOES WR2 1.45 DELIVER a smoother shave than the Lupo 95? ABSOLUTLEY.
Is WR2 1.45 as agile for difficult to reach areas as the lupo 95?, THEY ARE ABOUT THE SAME.
Would the average shaver think the WR2 1.45 is too much of razor to use as a daily shaver?, ABSOLUTELY
Which razor do I I reach for more often?, LUPO 95
Why?, For a daily shaver it's a better option as it allows me to shave daily comfortably.

I can defiantly shave with the WR2 1.45 for a few days in a row or use as a every second day shaver, as a daily shaver there are better options to avoid irritation. Typically when I shave with this razor it gives me BBS in two passes so there is no need to shave the next day. The 1.25 like @StratMan has may be a better option as an all-rounder or even the 1.35 if you like more efficient type shaves. Due to demand Wolfman now produce a 1.65 in the WR2. That's some serious blade gap. :)