Wolfman (seriously)

There is also a WRH2 .74 SB and a WRH3 .61 OC going for $1000 US each. Someone in Britain was asking 799 pounds,(I don't know how to do the symbol for pounds),each for a closed comb and an open comb Guerilla as well. I don't think the Guerillas will sell for those prices but thinking the Wolfman two will.

There is also a WRH2 .74 SB and a WRH3 .61 OC going for $1000 US each. Someone in Britain was asking 799 pounds,(I don't know how to do the symbol for pounds),each for a closed comb and an open comb Guerilla as well. I don't think the Guerillas will sell for those prices but thinking the Wolfman two will.
giphy.gif

Yep, same problem in the knife world.
Makers can’t meet demand so people are profiting of the secondary market.

Hmmm...
The cynic in me prompted a search for this post from earlier this year:

In case it has not been mentioned here...(if it has my apologies, I was too lazy to read the entire thread)

Those Russian e-bay listings are for counterfeits, they regularly list for $1,000.00 to $1,500.00. Just so people know there are most often printing errors on the boxes and the same photographic background used in the advertisements as well as duplicate serial numbers. Please don't give these guys your money, they are the scum of the earth in taking a craftsmans work and churning out cheap imitations for exorbitant prices.

@nsavage is the resident knock off expert too, he may want to add additional features to look out for to avoid buying a fake, inferior copy.

The same Russian clowns at one point were doing 3 razors for $1,200 'wholesale' and even more disappointingly certain well known BST 'personalities' (with cultural connections to the country concerned) on FB were selling an almost unbelievable quantity of 'Wolfmans Razers WR1's' more often than would have seemed possible.

Then I realised the listing was in fact not Russian but a local Australian listing... :greedy:
Maybe they don't actually want to let go of it?