Wolfpac Soaps. How do they rate??

Dan.05

as the title says, im looking to buy some of their soaps, probably the ice pac to start. love menthol.

also how are their brushes?

Looks like The Stray Whisker still has some.
I don’t think I’ve seen anything bad written about Wolfpac soaps. Worth trying whilst you can.
Has he still got brushes available on his web site?

bloody hell.

is everything in Australia for wet shaving so hard? I mean, fair go. we cop shipping out the bum, we pay a mint for products in stores here and when we have something made locally it goes to poo.

In answer to the question I have silk road and the soap is a good performer, I will miss it when it's gone.

@Dan.05 we always have time for a good rant, I hope you feel better now go order some wolfpack and stock up before you need to order it out of the US and get hit with that shipping

I have Wolfpack Italian orchard and it didn’t give a great post shave feel. It makes good all around but the skin is not that nice at the end. I think it is due the scent as I have tried ice pack too and it didn’t delivered that issue. I have so far this kind of problem with two soaps and both have some kind of citrus scent so I reckon there are some kind of citrus specific scents/oils/fragances or whatsoever that does not fit me well. So if I cannot be fully positive about it, I may as well say that it is most likely due to me. I have discussed that a bit in other (spanish) forums and most people don;t have the issue.

I'll say go for it

I recently got 3 assorted tubs. I have tried them all and they are excellent. I was sad to hear the stopped producing soaps as they are probably the best I have used so far