Work Shirts

I have a couple of issues Drubs - one is that although I fit a 'medium' shirt at places like Uniqlo/H&M/etc my neck is a couple of cm thicker than what they normally allow for, so I usually have to go a size up which does not fit me well. The second is that I have a fast metabolism and I am usually the warmest person in the room, and I usually sweat first out of a general group of people.

I will try a few suggestions that Stillsy mentions although moving away from Alu-based products is not an option due to my perspiration. It's just going to be trial and error until I find something which works better.

I have a couple of issues Drubs - one is that although I fit a 'medium' shirt at places like Uniqlo/H&M/etc my neck is a couple of cm thicker than what they normally allow for, so I usually have to go a size up which does not fit me well. The second is that I have a fast metabolism and I am usually the warmest person in the room, and I usually sweat first out of a general group of people.

I will try a few suggestions that Stillsy mentions although moving away from Alu-based products is not an option due to my perspiration. It's just going to be trial and error until I find something which works better.

@Monsta_AU I have had sweeting and staining problems in the past, lately I have gone to Blue Stratos roll on deodorant, has been working well for me. so far. Still hit the shirts with some napisan spray under the arms when I wash them but stains are a almost gone compared to when I was using the spray can stuff.

Ingrendrients are: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Water, Stearic acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Green 6.

@stillshunter can tell me if the above ingredients are good or bad. I might look into what he recommended as well.

@stillshunter can tell me if the above ingredients are good or bad. I might look into what he recommended as well.
Actually don't sound that bad to me. What are you using again?

The Tom's I mentioned earlier contains (cut'n'paste from their website):

Actually don't sound that bad to me. What are you using again?

The Tom's I mentioned earlier contains (cut'n'paste from their website):

Blue Stratos roll on

Deodorants will only as the name suggests, reduce odour by restricting bacterial growth. Bacteria requires a host, warmth and moisture, hence an anti perspiration product and why females shave their armpits.
I find Rexona and Nivea clinical protection works ok along with trimmed arm pit hair.
Reduce all three requirements for bacteria, which from my understanding, is what causes not only the stink yet stains too.
Of course there's always alum blocks.
Aluminium generally in human use products are too large to be absorbed through the skins pores and why I don't use when there's irritation or damage to the upper dermis layer.
Hope this helps out with some of the issues guys.

Bloke that I work with told us the other day that his son gets him to shave his arse. Funniest shit I've ever heard! Still wiping the tears from my eyes!

Bloke that I work with told us the other day that his son gets him to shave his arse. Funniest shit I've ever heard! Still wiping the tears from my eyes!
Poor son!
Someone give that son a waxing voucher to give to his old man.
Probably be the best gift you can give the man!
Back sack n crack is as far as I go.
All that and no trimmage of that minuscule tuff under the arm ?

Poor son!
Someone give that son a waxing voucher to give to his old man.
Probably be the best gift you can give the man!

All that and no trimmage of that minuscule tuff under the arm ?
I think you have misunderstood. The old man has to shave his son's arse.

I did and equally as bad!

I should play the Mod card here and encourage you to get back on the topic of work shirts!!!!!

TMI ...

Anyone know any quality thinner shirts for summer? I own a few Tyrwhitts but you can tell they aren't made for Australian summers.

Do you really want thinner? I have a range of CT shirts and some, especially the non-iron from memory, I would certainly not want any thinner.

Anyone know any quality thinner shirts for summer? I own a few Tyrwhitts but you can tell they aren't made for Australian summers.

Yeah, I used to buy CT all the time, but most were pretty heavy fabrics, even the non iron. I wouldn't buy anything else. They make so many different fabrics you never know what you'll get.

Uniqlo. The Extra fine cotton are nice and light and the broadcloth even more so. I bought half a dozen and like them a lot. Not much stock online at present though, Xmas is clearing them out.

I need to restock a few shirts, well I have a fair selection of business shirts (either blue or white - I'm at work not at a nightclub) and I received a recommendation to try Charles Tyrwhitt who do 4 non-iron, all cotton business shirts for $200.00 which is quite frankly incredibly cheap as I typically pay $160 to $240 or thereabouts per shirt. By way of further information I wear them with a suit and of course a tie when in the office or other places I have to 'appear'.

Has anyone here ordered from them recently or had any experience as to the quality, fit or cut of these shirts ?