Work Shirts

Interestingly I'd clicked on the 3 for $99 link you posted the day you did so, or maybe the next. I was interested in the 'business casuals' which you can get in variable length sleeve as I'm sick of all my casual shirts being too short in the arms. Between browsing and adding to my cart and coming back after dinner the sale was gone and they were 4 for $199 :( so I bailed.

Clicking today they are back available at 3 for $99 - or up to 5 for the same price. So I now have 5 business casual shirts coming my way with a proper length sleeve. These will hopefully fit the bill for those more formal casual events - if you know what I mean?

'Business Casual' shirts arrived -

Well done mate - you've avoided the ridiculous puny collars on some of their casual shirts.

Latest email from T M Lewin in relation to their 'Premium' Shirts -

WHY NOT TRY OUR INCREDIBLE PREMIUM SHIRTS?

Supremely soft to the touch, our new premium shirt collection features the purest two-ply Egyptian cotton to deliver the finest quality that your hard work deserves.

And for a limited time only, we are offering our valued customers our finest quality shirt for only $50.

Enter code PREMIUM41 at the online checkout or use the barcode below to redeem in-store.

Hurry, offer ends 11/12/2016.