1. Thanks to your likes, our facebook page now has 25 likes and our own special URL - We now have a https://www.facebook.com/paste.and.cut. Please remember to invite your friends both to the forums and our page.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING TAPATALK

Members are advised that Tapatalk access to Paste and Cut is now officially deprecated and is targeted for removal from April 30, 2017. Please see the full announcement at the notice thread.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB/WTTF Polsilvers

Discussion started by thisISjoel, Mar 21, 2017 at 8:08 AM.

1. thisISjoel

thisISjoel Member

I got a 5 pack from somewhere, turns out I love them, but they're about to run out and I don't wanna wait for shipping from overseas so sell me some polsilvers, please?

I also have a puck of MWF (attempted to lather maybe 6-10 times) and a tub of Shaver Heaven Movember (80% left, maybe. I'm rubbish at estimating) if there's any interest in those.

Cheers boys!

2. Adam

Adam Member

Have you ever tried perma sharps ( gold packaging) ?To me They are nearly identical and can be found locally fairly easily.
    But In saying that polsilvers are my number 1 blade.

nsavage likes this.
  3. thisISjoel

thisISjoel Member

I have not, but thanks for the tip (y)

nsavage likes this.
  4. beerhog

beerhog Member

ive got 90 left i will never use if your interested.

thisISjoel likes this.
  5. thisISjoel

thisISjoel Member

PM'd

6. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads

Which Polsilvers mate?
    I might be able to spare a few... ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017 at 12:49 AM
  7. nav1

nav1 Member

Someone should trade for the Shaver Heaven Movember.

I used mine today and had a lovely shave! What a great scent!!

8. thisISjoel

thisISjoel Member

I've only tried the super iridiums, if there are others to try I'm interested.

Some has :)