XenForo 2 upgrade bug thread

Looks great on iPhone, but I seem to of lost my avatar
That's because @Monsta_AU is a Gibson man..

Seriously though, just load it again if you have the time. Probably just a glitch on the database conversion. Quicker to fix it than @Monsta_AU digging deep in data files to upload again. Shit happens on conversion.
That is why people hate us even though it is out of our control.

Not a bug - just wondering if there is a dark theme for this version?

Aaaaand found the forum width bug, courtesy of an errant lack of bold closing tag elsewhere in the system...... @tim33z can you please check your iPad before I start going crazy with modifications?

I'm sure that it is not related to the upgrade but I wish I could stay logged in rather than having to login each time I come back!

Aaaaand found the forum width bug, courtesy of an errant lack of bold closing tag elsewhere in the system...... @tim33z can you please check your iPad before I start going crazy with modifications?
@Monsta_AU itll need to be tonight sorry since I don’t have it with me today. Sorry for the delay everyone :p

Trying to insert image from imgur this morning and couldn't insert Large image. On attempt it would come up with message 'contact administrator' but it would let me insert Huge or Medium. Hadn't come across this issue before so don't know if it's Imgur related or upgrade related.
I was having same issue as tim33z with iPad but that seems to be resolved.

need to ask a question regarding the 'new posts' link. basically when i click on it it doesnt show me all new posts, for example.. i created a post today regarding the rockwell 6C and when i click the link i cannot see my post. The last post i see was made yday so i would of thought mine (and other users) posts would be here

am i missing something?

need to ask a question regarding the 'new posts' link. basically when i click on it it doesnt show me all new posts, for example.. i created a post today regarding the rockwell 6C and when i click the link i cannot see my post. The last post i see was made yday so i would of thought mine (and other users) posts would be here

am i missing something?
please disregard my previous post, a bit of user error at play. It seems the list 'unread' filter is on by default.
Well, you created it and then you saw it immediately. It's therefore read. It works just like the old 'New Posts' which had a filter for 'unread only' which you just couldn't see!