Yaqi Premium HD Synthetic 28mm Knot

58RW

Following a recent purchase I thought to give you lads on here a view on it
So I bring you update on the Yaqi Pony knot I got from David Richardson, www.thewetshavingco.com

I had a friend independently have a go of my Premium HD Knot & they concluded I am not delusional. Owing to the size, which I might at this point does not seem as much in reality in the hand as it might be as at 28mm is a really good HD Synthetic with a good amount of backbone more so than one normally experiences with Synthetics. So I say my recommendation is, if you want something that functions & is vegan friendly like a Badger then take a look at one and marry it up with maybe a handle available on www.thewetshavingco.com

0t6XOAI.jpg

Great stuff, I haven't seen the Pony separate from the Rainbow handle (ie. as a 26mm) before. If the 28mm is 1.08x bigger than the 26, it'll be a minimum of 1.08x better... :p

I really like this knot, it's right in the sweet spot of softness combined with backbone. I only hope that one day they try it as a fan... :unsure:

Following a recent purchase I thought to give you lads on here a view on it
So I bring you update on the Yaqi Pony knot I got from David Richardson, www.thewetshavingco.com

I had a friend independently have a go of my Premium HD Knot & they concluded I am not delusional. Owing to the size, which I might at this point does not seem as much in reality in the hand as it might be as at 28mm is a really good HD Synthetic with a good amount of backbone more so than one normally experiences with Synthetics. So I say my recommendation is, if you want something that functions & is vegan friendly like a Badger then take a look at one and marry it up with maybe a handle available on www.thewetshavingco.com

0t6XOAI.jpg
The 28mm Brown Synthetic Pony knot looks pointing out from the top, against the normal round blending curve shape of the 26mm Brown Synthetic Rainbow Pony showing below looks better than the 28mm above.

shopping

26/55mm Rainbow Pony brush is not floppy this isn’t a SHD or HD Pony knot, it’s a very good well balance splay and flow through knot for face and bowl lathering without too much springy issues.
Got it on good authority it is HD & an ad "Pony - Premium HD Synthetic - Shaving Brush Knot "