Yaqi Shaving

It appears to be an Au site
New site from the Aussie distributor.Prices are ok,and with our post delivery should take less than a month,rather than 5 weeks from China.
Easier than using Aliexpress too for me anyway,as sometimes they require a confirmation that is sent to phone.I have no mobile service where I live so can't use the bloody site.

Haven’t tried it yet, but have been looking at getting a synthetic brush so this might just prompt my spending habit...

I’ve a few of the synthetic brushes and think they are great but I do prefer the Razorock I think

This is the first time I've heard of this site but the prices look good, about the same as aliex.

Don't know about this vendor but Yaqi brushes are excellent and great value for money.

I added some items to my cart but didn’t complete the transaction right away.

A few min later I got an email from David to say that they are only just setting up as an distributor of yaqi products in Australia & that traffic to the site was coming through a little quicker than expected.

He said that the site had only just gone live and that they were still waiting stock for the shop and were expecting it to arrive by Friday.

I’m not in a big rush so I placed my order, fingers crossed that the stock arrives soon and there aren’t any big delays thanks to Aus post.

I purchased a couple of brushes on Tuesday, first thing yesterday morning I had an email from David thanking me for the purchase and that he had included an additional brush for free. They were shipped yesterday, I expect to have them by Monday. Can't get much better customer service than that.