Yay...another 'enable' job finished.

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
My also retired neighbour from a few doors down has shaved with plastic cartridge razors and cans of goop/gel for many years.
We talked about wet shaving just a few days ago and I told him about DE razors.

So I loaned him my lovely wee Mamba 53 as they are fairly fool proof plus gave him a tuck each of Astra SP, Astra SS, and Minora stainless.
Sent him some links to places such as Paste & Cut (of course), various NZ sellers of blades, soaps, etc, and Artisans Arcade too (direct to the Pearl Flexi razor).

Now, fast forward just one day...he had a nice shave with the Mamba...and has gone online to Artisans Arcade and bought a Pearl Flexi.

Wahoo..I love it when a plan comes together. Another DE wet shaver enabled.
Now we just need to get him into proper soaps/brushes/etc.

It's good to have someone local I can talk to about wet shaving gear, and stuff, and more stuff.
It helps that he and his Missus are nice folks too.

Well done @Blackie !

It is great when they come back a year or so later and tell you that they cannot believe how much better their shaves are.

Yes Mark you are right.
I have a new 26mm Yaqi Tuxedo to gift him, and a wee tub of of grated old formula Speick stick too just to get him fully sorted.
Then we need to get him into buying blades by the 100's and a few tubs of Stirling maybe (I showed him my Stirling Black Cherry soap and the scent won him over).
I think he's going to love that Flexi.

Horse keep finding more Kiwis and start getting them into wet shaving, because, Auntie Dolly will give you a bloody big kiss and Wallace’s will stop throwing his gum boots at you, only and IF you stay away from him and his bathing time ;)