Your connection is not private

Ddt30K5.jpg

OK when I logon I get the above message, if I proceed (which I did before really reading the message) I get in but can't post or edit my pervious post.
I'm in now because Chrome has 'incognito' mode and it lets me get in normally. If I go to the 'cpanel.paste-and-cut.com.au' site, it prompts me to put in my password; I'm obviouslt not going to do that! So MadFlava81 has seen similar, makes me think the issues is at the server end, not mine (I could be wrong).
I've gone into security manager (certmgr.msc in Win10) but can't find any certificate pertaining to 'cpanel'. Had a few beers with my Friday pizza so not at my sharpest right now! Any ideas guys? Take extreme care!

I'm not getting this on desktop (Firefox) or phone (Safari)

Hey @Monsta_AU !

I had to re-enter login credentials on 2 different computers today. No indication why, just been logged out without notice.
Don't know what it means though. I just logged back in.

Some weird shit going on here... I discovered that when I logged using my password manager, I ended up on the insecure site. In incognito mode, the password manager is disabled, so I had to copy and past the URL and password. Then I realised that in normal mode if I use a bookmarked URL (not the password manager) and copied the password in, it's all OK.
So here I am again; I've now used that entry method (not incognito) to change my password in the password manager and it seems to work both ways. Very worrying that something was/is amiss in my password manager (1password). Hopefully I won't strike similar issues on other sites.
Off for a stiff shot of Sailor Jerry now...

I still got an unsecure connection on Firefox/Linux at ~22:10 Adelaide time...

Basic issue was that the root certs on certain browsers and devices are no longer trusted, especially under Lets Encrypt who I was using for HTTPS. I had the same issue here at my end too on Firefox (and I should not have).

Again, there was no security issue, @nsavage was 100% correct.