CBR 2019 Paste & Cut Meet-Up Sample Box - Open to ALL Meet Ups

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
I'm sure that many of you will be participating in the PCTB5 - our great box of goodies that travels around this great country to your home.

But what about all the excess samples, those not in the top picks by participants or those with maybe not enough to last in a travelling box? The sort of things in here -

Well over the course of 2019 this box, or something like it, will be making its way around the P&C Meet Ups across the country. Come to the Meet Ups and you will be able to walk away with a sample or two from the Sample Box. The only provision is that you write a review of some sort, even just some comments in a SOTD post.

The details of how this will work are still being finalised - but if you are organising a meet up let me know so we can make sure that the sample box comes your way!

BTW - I had to select a prefix - but this is NOT just for CBR

Last edited:

tullfan

2018 Sabbatical
This is a perfect opportunity to arrange a Sydney meet up date.
My wife and daughter will have their own meet up on the day of the next meet as daughter has discovered a new dress shop in Newtown.....sigh.
Mark, I can pick up the box at the next Canberra gathering and drop it off at the Sydney meet, if you think I can be trusted with the goodies.

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
This is a perfect opportunity to arrange a Sydney meet up date.
My wife and daughter will have their own meet up on the day of the next meet as daughter has discovered a new dress shop in Newtown.....sigh.
Mark, I can pick up the box at the next Canberra gathering and drop it off at the Sydney meet, if you think I can be trusted with the goodies.
That would be fine - but Adelaide might get in first!