2024 Shaving Acquisitions Thread

cZQtwcw.jpg
Good choice, I keep a couple bottles on hand. Ideal for those times I feel James bondish

Well my Super Speed C1 arrived back from Chris at Back Roads Gold and it looks amazing, really couldn't be happiest with the look and the way it shaves, also picked up another Fatboy, an E3, which is in immaculate condition and shaves like a dream ... I really am hooked on these vintage Gillette razors.

icm-fullxfull-620707742-4fk486ryi1esckss0o0k.jpg

Gillette-Fatboy-E3-2.jpg

Last edited:
Well my Super Speed C1 arrived back from Chris at Back Roads Gold and it looks amazing, really couldn't be happiest with the look and the way it shaves, also picked up another Fatboy, an E3, which is in immaculate condition and shaves like a dream ... I really am hooked on these vintage Gillette razors.

Gillette-Fatboy-E3-2.jpg
OH wow! Where did you find the fatboy in such a pristine condition?

Gillette-Fatboy-E3-2.jpg
Lovely .(y)

The red tip and the ball ends cleaned up really nice.
The aristocrat has a bit of pitting but seems to function well.

Yes it is a British red tip, Ive been keeping an eye out for one for a while so I'm looking forward to give it a spin over the weekend