A couple of quite good value places for artisan, high end soaps

Having read a few negative comments about Mystic Water and QCS being a bit expensive, I'm gunna go for a few bars of Mike's and some samples as soon as the lime and the orange ones come back in stock. I figure I'll give my dad and brother a bar each for Xmas with some other stuff, it'll make a nice change of pace from everyone getting booze and might even bring them over from the Mach 3. Anyone in Melbourne (or Victoria) who would like to split shipping on an order, I'd be happy to work something out.

Mikes samples came in yesterday. Tried them with my Feather open razor to see how they would work with a straight edge. The one that I used was the Orange, Cedar, Black Pepper Soap. Fragrance was mostly orange. Wasn't overwhelming. Didn't get much cedar and not sure how the black pepper should smell in a soap? Lather was ok. Cushion was fine. Was a nice shave.
Over all I'd say equal to all, better than most.

I'd be in for a group buy (unless I don't meet requirements???)
I'd love some of the Mystic Water Soap - Orange Vanilla, Lime & Coconut.

I'd probably end up eating the Coconut like it was a Bounty!

Ah I stopped reading after I read that a group buy might be going ahead. I probably should have read the rest of the thread.
I am still interested in some soap so will keep an eye out for some cheap postage.