Adelaide shaver shop

Ybbor

Do you know the shaver shop in Adelaide? Well don't go there!! Lol

2 days ago I was in Adelaide and picked up myself another shavette. Unfortunately it was used (I didn't know) and returned I guess as it was a bit bent, also shave cream and stubble residue

Really disappointed they would sell that to someone. My other was from men's biz and it was an excellent bit of kit.

Unbelievable!

That's rank.

I know mistakes happen and all but come on, how do you stuff that up Shaver Shop?

Unfortunately it was used (I didn't know) and returned I guess as it was a bit bent, also shave cream and stubble residue

I'd be rolling back in and demanding a refund for that; isn't that a fairly obvious health and safety concern that they've disregarded? They can't have spent too much time cleaning and sterilising it before dumping it back on the shelf if it had the last users crap still on it. Also, I'm reasonably sure that sellers are required to disclose that products are used. Passing off used stock as new (or even refurbished) is pretty dishonest, maybe you should fill them with fear and threaten holy hell via an ombudsman!

It's a very good idea. Unfortunately I am not from Adelaide and travel there infrequently. I tried to support brick and mortar shops. But online goodness is hard to resist.

It's a shame we dont have an Adelaide member who could go in there on your behalf.

Last edited by a moderator: