An introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,
I'm certainly not new to wet shaving, but I AM new to Paste and Cut! So...hi!

I've been a fairly active member at the 'other' big shaving forum...you know the one...
I am based in Adelaide, and it's great to find a local community that shares in on this passion.

I have a very active Instagram account, of the same user name as I have here, where I review shaving products all the time, and finding this forum is great, as I plan to share some of my experiences here, as well as hear from, and learn from everyone here to.

If you have any particular questions for me, then by all means 'fire away' :)

Thanks all.
Gabe.

Haha good point! Sorted now.
That's better, too many default avatars in the thread to start with!

Welcome, I think you will find this place a bit more relaxed to hang out in than YKW (aka 'You Know Where'). Good bunch of blokes, and our Adelaide Chapter is very active on the meetup front. You just missed one, but there will be another in a few weeks time.

Hiya mate! Nice to have you sign up.

(@Gabe_Shaves_Australia is too long to type so I'll stick with GSA I think.)

So GSA what's your favourite soap/cream at the moment? (And what's one you'd only subject to your worst enemy?! [emoji6])

And who do you think invited him over ;)
You better be careful... They could ban you for that!!! [emoji13]

Hiya mate! Nice to have you sign up.

(@Gabe_Shaves_Australia is too long to type so I'll stick with GSA I think.)

So GSA what's your favourite soap/cream at the moment? (And what's one you'd only subject to your worst enemy?! [emoji6])

Haha! Worst enemy...I can't think of any REAL soaps or creams if only subject my enemy to specifically - although I'd say canned aerosol goop would be the only 'crap' i'd subject my enemy to. [emoji1][emoji106]
I'm loving Shaver Heaven soaps to be honest. I have a great connection with Anthony and just love his work. I absolutely love Oatmeal Stout, Green Tobacco is great, and I just got Drogon Noir and Bay Rum!

Creams wise, I FINALLY managed to get my hands on Nivea sensitive shaving cream - not all that special I know but no one sells it here. But it's great stuff! I've also been enjoying some nice shaving creams from Portugal.

Cheers mate. Gabe. [emoji106]

Funny mate, that's exactly how I'd imagine you'd look. Am I wrong Sydney fellas?
Exactly! Perfect likeness. As good a representation as mine I reckon. [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.