Anyone else experiencing problem with Beard & Blade website?

Bucephalus

Over the past week, each time I attempt to visit B&B website, I receive the following:
Sucuri CloudProxy - Backend Server timeout
What is going on?
I am sorry, but we are unable to connect to the page you requested. It seems that the hosting server (where this site is located) is down and we do not have a cached copy to give to you. Please try again in a few minutes.
What can I do to fix it?
If you own the web site, please verify with your hosting company if your server is up and running. They might be doing a maintenance or be overloaded. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, open a ticket on our support page and we will troubleshoot: https://support.sucuri.net.

If you are just visiting the site, just wait a bit and it should be back soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any question, email us at cloudproxy@sucuri.net.
Error details
  • Error Code: HTTP 504
  • Error Message: Backend or gateway connection timeout.
  • Server ID: cp11009
Sucuri CloudProxy
CloudProxy is a Website Firewall from Sucuri. It stands between your site and the rest of the Internet and protects against attacks, malware infections, DDoS, brute force attempts and mostly anything that can harm it.
END QUOTE

Does anyone know what is happening?

I just accessed it no problems, and accessed it at work today with no issues.
I haven't had any issues accessing it at all this week.

Last edited:
I am not having any issues connecting to the site.

Who is your ISP? They may be blocking the IP that the B&B website originates from.

I have experienced several issues with the site for the past three days however I am able to access it from my phone but not on my home internet connection.

On Optus

I have tested the site using a different browser (Palemoon) and it seems to work fine however it fails to load on Vivaldi :/

beard_blade_Shop_men_s_grooming_supplies_201.png

Last edited:
Strange. Perhaps I have it the wrong way around as well. It is possible that the website hosting provider is blocking specific ip ranges as well.

Make sure you're ad blocker is not blocking out something that belong to Beard & Blade website

Edit:- IF you have NoScript you also need to unblock something that belong to Beard & Blade website as well

Last edited:
Hey guys
I contacted Sucuri which advised they can do nothing without authorisation from the website owner and suggested I contact B&B either via " phone or email available on the website " (n) :cry: - as much use as mammaries on a male bovine!

I would be extremely grateful if someone were kind enough to email B&B with a copy/paste of the response I receive, (see my original post above) when attempting to access their website.

Edit: Ameded .. knew enough .. to .. kind enough ..
Edit 2: VPN, etc - all double Dutch to me. I know ISP and sufficient to be dangerous around 'pooters!!

I have copied and pasted the info you provided and also informed them of other users having the same problem on their website and provided them with a link to this website also.