Anyone else experiencing problem with Beard & Blade website?

Now I know IP means Internet Protocol but not what it does, or in my case, doesn't do!
Nor do I wish to know. As a famous yet unknown individual once remarked "Ignorance is bliss!"

Think of an IP as your number on your mail box and an IP range as your street.

Lots assume that someone in your street has done something wrong but the police are unsure of whom it may be in your street therefore they have closed off the street as a precaution, however in this case perhaps beard and blades web host may have experienced an attack from someone in your IP range and blocked the entire range to prevent further attacks.

I'm sure someone will reply to tomorrow to the email I have sent and hopefully a representative for beard and blade visits this forum from time to time.

Try clearing your cache/history of your browser and try again.

Or try in 'private' mode or equivalent.

I'm told that is good for these situations as cache is not used and it saves deleting useful history. :)

Hey - Happy shaving :)

I received an email back from Michael from beard and blade regarding the issue and he has informed me that they are in the middle of migrating to a much more powerful server, until than he has suggested clearing your browser history and cache. The migration to the new server is expected to be completed by tomorrow so it should be completely stable by the weekend.

I hope that helps guys. Glad to see some of you have fixed your problems now. :)