Review Barrister & Mann 'Latha'

I disagree. Artisan soapmakers are flooding the market with "fougères" (most of which are no such thing), which is hurting my ability to continue to sell proper fougères at a higher price point. It's not worth my doing it anymore and is really a matter of economics, not art.
So I take it Beaudelaire would not be a viable option in the Latha range ?

I finally got to try some of this much praised soap and have to admit it was very good. I did manage to improve it in one way - added a few drops of lemon juice to it. Now I have a cream that lathers really well and smell just like ARKO!!!!

:)

I finally got to try some of this much praised soap and have to admit it was very good. I did manage to improve it in one way - added a few drops of lemon juice to it. Now I have a cream that lathers really well and smell just like ARKO!!!!
If you asked Will nicely mate, I reckon you might just get lucky and he fire off a limited edition batch of ARKO!!! inspired B&M :)

There's already the Latha Limon. What more do you want?

IMG_9245_1024x1024.jpg

You will note that you have no likes on this post.

Now I have four. :p

In all honesty, I'm kind of beholden to the market. We make what the masses will buy. Perfume allows for a lot more artistic experimentation than shaving soap, I'm afraid.

... Also, this will all be available Down Under quite soon thanks to @shavetheman. :)

The phrase 'quite soon' is fairly flexible is it not @filobilic ????

Quite soon this year

Quite soon this decade

Quite soon this week

Quite soon this lifetime

Such a useful phrase! ;)