Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Not sure where to post - so the Welcome Mat

About to jump on a little plane (to SYD) then the big plane (QF1 - A380) to LHR so may not be around so much for the next three weeks.

Some may say this is a good thing :)

I'm hoping for a new banner to celebrate my trip too!

BTW - was somebody asking me about the vintage butterscotch Erskine re-knotted with a TGN finest? I jsut found it :)

Sorry - I am really hopeless keeping track of things ...

Be nice to each other while I'm away gentlemen

Bon voyage.
Sounds like you'll be doing a bit of shopping so look forward to seeing your shaving purchases. [emoji4] (Don't buy out Taylor's, St James or anywhere else along Jermyn Street...)

Thanks guys - slumming it in the First Lounge in SYD as we speak (benefits of Platinum FF status - travelling Economy) - but at 4pm what meal can you sensibly have here?

Hoping to get some Euro shaving products - suggestions welcome - but have not had time to plan yet. Hopefully by Dubai I will have done all the work needing attention and I will be able to focus on the trip.

Some meetings in London, then doing a course at Oxford for a week then some leave for a couple of days then home!

Ohhh LHR is London Heathrow?? I don't own a copy of Jane's Airport Abbreviations.... Lucky you mentioned Oxford.

Thanks guys - slumming it in the First Lounge in SYD as we speak (benefits of Platinum FF status - travelling Economy) - but at 4pm what meal can you sensibly have here?

Hoping to get some Euro shaving products - suggestions welcome - but have not had time to plan yet. Hopefully by Dubai I will have done all the work needing attention and I will be able to focus on the trip.

Some meetings in London, then doing a course at Oxford for a week then some leave for a couple of days then home!

So who else thinks a call to Dubai Customs might be worthwhile. Be on the lookout for a man pretending to be a happy clapper but is actually a secret member of ISIL. He has special dispensation not to have a beard as he has the hairiest arms ever seen. He also owns a large collection of extremely sharp instruments. (Should make for a fun stop over :)
Have a good trip.

Oi NN, didn't I send you some of that Turkish stuff? Take that peg off your nose! Buck up or it's no EBOLA membership for you.

Esoteric
Brotherhood
Offensively

Safe travels mate! Looking forward to hearing some tales about English shoes...

Oi NN, didn't I send you some of that Turkish stuff? Take that peg off your nose! Buck up or it's no EBOLA membership for you.

You did PJ thanks but I was only in Sydney for two nights and it must have arrived just after I'd left again, so it will be a few days before it crosses my path.

The peg is a precaution for the moment, your the only one to notice it!

Safe travels mate….

Best of luck with the safe return to P&C. I was surprised to find what a fickle bunch they are on here. They'll either forget about you or some guy with a bigger garage and a bigger collection will come and usurp you.

But I've got your back mate.

P.S., I was the butterscotch Erskine TGN guy

Safe travels mate….

Best of luck with the safe return to P&C. I was surprised to find what a fickle bunch they are on here. They'll either forget about you or some guy with a bigger garage and a bigger collection will come and usurp you.

But I've got your back mate.

P.S., I was the butterscotch Erskine TGN guy
Who's travelling?

Sorry, societies which lack a banner are not recognised.

PS,
Another
Ridiculous
Killer
Ornament

The peg is a precaution for the moment, your the only one to notice it!
More than one has noticed, yet remained mum upon it.