Cart sharpener on Kickstarter

filobiblic

Facepeeler Extraordinare
State Convenor - NSW
Group Buy Caporegime
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2015 Sabbatical Fail
What about this EverSharp 'Cart' Blade Stand huh!? I believe it's bollocks to claim it sharpens the cart blades but what would I know. Certainly it's one way to keep cart users thinking that there's only one way to shave...

I found the razor pit worked well for carts :) and then I swapped over to dE and straights
With the RazorPit you need to work, with the new Ever-Sharp you just leave you razor overnight! No work needed. [emoji6]
The RazorPit never made the claim it sharpens the cart razor blades, but this stand does claim just that. I'm not so sure it can actually sharpen blades...

Exactly @Drubbing all about magic crystals and polarity of the atoms in the item they're associated with (brb, going to get me a set to send you to validate this theory with irrefutable proof, being you publicly post a thank you when you receive them, which will include a smiley)

Sounds a little like the put your razor under a pyramid to keep it sharp longer that was a thing in the late 70's

At least it was a thing with my Dad and his mates

So, we are going to try to sharpen our carts now?

I know that they aren't the sharpest things in the world, but I am pretty sure this would make it blunter than a new cart.

Just saying.