Changeover Day

Interesting to see a dominance of Aussie soaps in your drawer @Mark1966 and yes, I do somewhat rotate.

Changeover Day (noun) - the day that a gentlemen wet shaver changes from autumn/winter to spring/summer scents and soaps and vice versa. Usually the Spring or Autumn equinox.

Out with the old ...

wxrfII0l.jpg

... and in with the new.

gNUCGMEl.jpg
PU7PCTMl.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the ONLY person who does a changeover?
I do, but not as big as yours...wearing Winterf@ll probably for the last time this season...which makes me sad, but then I will get Bombora out instead.

Else, my Stirling Sheep goes out and my Mike's and Mystic Water Lime come back...everything else I use year round...

I don't have nearly as many products, but I can see Hamami and Chypre Rose Concerto getting a workout over the warmer months, while most of the others I can use all year. Enjoying P&B Trafalgar at the moment, and almost at the end of my WK Lav Sublime...

Never fear Bruce, I've got Glen sorted now. Two sticks of -

DERBY-Shave-Stick-Australia.jpg

ordered and on its way!

Fortunately: Estimated delivery: 9 – 21 Sep

So you will have it in time to change on the PROPER date -
u, but you have probably forgot that I promised some time ago to use nothing but ARKO!!!!! for 12 month. I think I mu be about half way through (wiil have to go back and seehen I made the promise.
Very kind of you I a

@gthomas04 I've been here over 18 months and I thought you were already abstaining when I joined.
Was it this thread Feb 2019 that started it? I recall @astinus4 was on Arko for the month
https://paste-and-cut.com.au/commun...ly-the-courageous-need-apply.5479/post-142698
Well @alfredus has laid down the gauntlet (and I presume is leading the charge?)

I'm in from when I return from the US.

Who else is interested in ARKO! February?

Are you game enough? Are you MAN enough to use ARKO! for a whole month?

Join us in ARKO! February and find out. Simply post your name below

Last edited: