Changing With The Seasons

@filobiblic Yes indeed! I was going to mention it in my last post, but it does make it a bit more difficult for us, as we will be operating at both local seasonal and Northern Hemisphere, at which time we will probably offer them up here as well, as they are being made for them, so why not make it available for us (for people like me) ;-)

@Anthony does the summer scents sell a lot in the Northern Hemisphere during their winter?. I was thinking you could do an Aussie Christmas soap (very summery scent) and try to sell it to all the poor people on the other side of the world freezing their nuts off :)

I personally can use most soaps all year around but definitely like the citrus scents most in the summer.

If you are to reduce your number of soaps, please give us all a heads up there may be a few we need to stock up on before they disappear forever :)

@SydBJW No problem. Soon as we've decided the ones that are being discontinued I'll let everyone know via a separate Vendor Thread :)
Yes, most definatly, I think with the seasonal stuff, I will offer both variants at the same time ie. Northern Hemisphere and our local seasonal soap :)

@SydBJW No problem. Soon as we've decided the ones that are being discontinued I'll let everyone know via a separate Vendor Thread :)
Yes, most definatly, I think with the seasonal stuff, I will offer both variants at the same time ie. Northern Hemisphere and our local seasonal soap :)

Thanks, a heads up would be great if anything was to go :)

I was only wondering out loud if all the northern hemisphere soap makers are doing their winter/xmas scent would their be a market over their for a more tropical xmas scent so they can think of the warmer months whilst they are freezing (like a reverse xmas in July for us), was just curious.

Is this just a ruse to entrap us poor men into purchasing more, since they're seasonal/limited ? ;)