Dave KonMaris his stuff.

From an (adopted) Spaniard's point of view, the thread title cerrainly has made for an interesting exercise in linguistic imagination. Maricón, in Spanish, is a highly offensive, derogatory word for gay people.

So far in the “thank it and move it on”pile I have;

R41- I was keen to keep this but then I realised that when I get beardy I just use a straight razor.

Cased 1914- was part of my Masonic razor collection… but I never use it.

gem clog pruf- took me for ever to get around to this but I prefer the 1912.

A couple of randoms- futur clone, woolies special and a fat handle tech in a case.

DE razor hone*, a couple of vintage blades but nothing special.

From an (adopted) Spaniard's point of view, the thread title cerrainly has made for an interesting exercise in linguistic imagination. Maricón, in Spanish, is a highly offensive, derogatory word for gay people.
For context what I had written was KonMari but my phone insists on thinking it knows better than me and auto corrects to incorrect things.

For context what I had written was KonMari but my phone insists on thinking it knows better than me and auto corrects to incorrect things.

Might even be so ...

Yes, fair enough, I did see that but I couldn't unlive what I had lived when I read the title, so I thought I might as well share it with you guys 😂😂

Yes, fair enough, I did see that but I couldn't unlive what I had lived when I read the title, so I thought I might as well share it with you guys 😂😂
This would be quite a different discussion if intentional huh!

Shame on you brother, out you go as OG for two years punishment.
I’m keeping the Masonic 1914… TBHid be fine with OG as I’m currently getting a bit of pressure to go east.

How many times have you sat in the West before East?
I’ve been in the south this past year, I was asked if I would skip the west but given the short time we have actually been meeting I declined.

I’ve been in the south this past year, I was asked if I would skip the west but given the short time we have actually been meeting I declined.
May sure they don’t elected you straight to the East without sitting in the West for at least two or three years first, otherwise, if they place you straight into East without sitting in the West is totally wrong and corrupted which is very bad.