Review Drogon Noir by Shaver Heaven.

Dale.Whiley

2017 Sabbatical
Townsville - postcode is one digit off heaven
Drogon%20Noir_zps4ahmcxf0.png~original

I have now used this soap for the past 4 mornings with 3 different straights over that time performing face lathers with the Simpson Berkeley badger..

This soap is "right up there" when compared to what I have previously tried, maybe not scent wise (great scent though I like them, "In ya face") but for lather it is sooooo good. Slick, full, slick, stays moist, slick ... ... ... oh yeah; did I mention slick? Great aid to my straight shaves. Anthony describes it thus:

Product Description
Drogon Noir is our spin on a classic fragrance sure to delight.

An all round complex Fougère with notes of lavender, lemon verbena, bergamot, jasmine, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver amongst others!

Each soap comes in a 250ml tub but contains 150ml of soap, which gives you more than ample room to load your brush in. The tub is also reusable!

Pairs Nicely with: Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette and Lomani Pour Homme.

My soaps are phthalate free, SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) free, colour free (other than natural colour produced by the fragrance / essential oil used) and Prarben free.

You can read more about phthalates here, SLS here and Parabens here.

All my products which contain Palm Oil use Sustainable Palm Oil.

150g Soft Soap when packaged.

Ingredients: Saponified Stearic Acid, Aqua (Water), Saponified Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance (Essential Oils and/or Fragrance), Sodium Lactate.​

The scent.
Well I don't know about all that scents that @Anthony lists but opening the tub first time a very pleasant scent, strong without being overpowering. You won't be disappointed. A kind of manly, bush-type scent but a sweet scent without being all girly, flower-type sweet. My wife loved the scent and said, "This soap is something a man shaves with". I'm not going to argue.

The lather.
The lather however is the real standout for this soap. Loaded the badger in 15-20 seconds and started face lathering. STAND BACK. The resultant lather just kept growing & growing & growing & growing & growing .... ... ... you get the point, I almost had to step outside the bathroom to make room for it. The quality of this lather is brilliant. THIS is what a shave soap should be. A standout success in this aspect. And slick; the straight just glides.

Overall.
Yes. Get onto the Shaver Heaven website and order some, get a sample from somebody else on this form or steal some (not from my house please), just get some.

So we can expect it on the buy/sell soon ?