Fatboy Friday - Call to Arms

Draco Noir

Gone but not forgotten...
In Memoriam
A few of you probably noticed the bit of fun @Lifes a Peach and I had a couple of weeks ago when we decided to have an identical shave from start to finish.

We thought it would be fun to have another go at it, but on a bigger scale and easier. So for the first foray, we propose that this Friday 18th be a Fatboy Friday. It couldn't be simpler - if you have (or can borrow) a Fatboy adjustable, shave with it this Friday and then post in SOTD. Should be a lot of fun seeing all those Fatboys appear out of the woodwork at the same time.

If it's a success, it could be open to anybody to suggest an item that a few people may have in common to be the subject of a mass shave. We already have suggestions like Menthol Monday and Woolfat Wednesday.

Get stuck into it and let's see those SOTDs on Friday!!!

Great idea @Draco Noir with support from @Lifes a Peach !

Will have to drag a Fatboy out to play :)

For the straight shavers amongst us how about a straight with a name beginning with 'F' if there are any OR a 'Fat' i.e. large straight?

Hop to it boys. Pull out your Fatty's on Friday and show us what you've got :whistle:

You're all just dying to parade those polished Treasures that don't get to see much action days these days.

I'd love to know how many Fatboy owners we actually have in this community.

Only if we can have a Toggle Thursday :D

I'm serious. You can even throw in that Rudy Vey Shavemac if you think the deal isn't fair;)

OK, in that case: let me think about it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jungle drums are beating. At first from the farthest reaches of the jungle, barely audible, but getting louder and clearer with every drummer who picks up the message and beats it out for all to hear :

Fatboy Friday - Join the Fun!