G'Day from Narooma.

To say you like open combs would be an understatement then. Mind you having said that, the R41 doesn't really have a comb at all and the cap is at least 1mm narrower than any other I could compare it too. I thought that shaving with a blade screwed to a stick would be similar to the R41. In fact I got scared just looking at the thing.

Have you been peeking at my collection? :D

Stick_Raazor.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome mate. Even if it's not shave ready, that straight from your grandpa is still a pretty great bit of memorabilia. Could polish that up as much as possible and hang it in your nook as bling.

I've been doing some posting in the Welcome Mat today as I've been getting the "insufficient privileges" message everywhere else, and even on some posts on the Welcome Mat. Can anyone tell me the rules on this topic?
Cheers, George

Probably, this is a relatively new board design and Monsta has had some pretty serious spam hacking issues with the old one, so has put numerous safeguards in place.

give some likes and it should open up soon.

Just keep posting, the forums will open up after certain number of them. Ask for some likes too.
Drubbing, do you 'like' me ?

@Sinister Topiary
Yeah. Happened to me too. But then everyone "liked" my posts and replied to my thread. Now I can post away to my little heart is content. :p

Well, at least this new anti-spam process let's us distinguish the casually interested from the truly batshit insane. Those that make it should fit in well.

Well, at least this new anti-spam process let's us distinguish the casually interested from the truly batshit insane. Those that make it should fit in well.

• "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

"You mean there's a catch?"

"Sure there's a catch", Doc Daneeka replied. "Catch-22. Anyone who wants to get out of combat duty isn't really crazy."

There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane, he had to fly them. If he flew them, he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to, he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.