G'day

Hello and welcome Nightguard. of course you're going to have to give us a half decent list of your gear. If you like Arko you're in for some unwarranted comments.

Hi Nightguard. Welcome to our small, but mighty clan.

Nightguard so sorry mate, was Stills any better in his previous life?
Good one @anothernick, see you've gone and scared him off. Newbies really don't stand a chance in this place. Having said that a few of us new bloods got through somehow, and I'm sure the old guard is regretting that oversight hourly!

Some people scare easily. It's not my fault.

Thanks for the welcome lads, bit more about myself. I've been wet shaving for about 3 1/2 years now and still love it. My gear changes daily but a few of my favorites are MWF, Simpsons D2 brush, Rocket HD and red ip's. @Nonick Stillsy seems to be the same great bloke he was over at the other place.

Thanks for the welcome lads, bit more about myself. I've been wet shaving for about 3 1/2 years now and still love it. My gear changes daily but a few of my favorites are MWF, Simpsons D2 brush, Rocket HD and red ip's. @Nonick Stillsy seems to be the same great bloke he was over at the other place.
Emphasis upon wording that otherwise could be easily lost in a sentence ;)
It's all smoke and mirrors with @stillshunter

Hello there @Nightguard! Great to have you a part of the place. Seems you like the classics with a solid soap, brush and razor as favourites. Tried any of the newer gear as well?

Welcome to this very distinguished bastards club @Nightguard !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm not sure how @Mark1966 managed to get away with that, especially as he is a mod.