"Good news everyone"

borked

Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat
Grand Society
Group Buy Associate
Da Menth Heads
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Well not exactly, yet felt like a Futurama quote was required to soften the blow.
Yes blow, this will hurt some.

I sent a few emails inquiring about stock and received the following.

"HI borked - Johnny Goodsir (the business) is dead in the water - sorry to say. thx"

I replied mentioning that it's unfortunate to see their demise, as they were gaining attention upon the scene and asked about the possibility of a final batch and if possible, what numbers are required to make it possible and received below.

"Hi borked - yes unfortunate, but fun whilst it lasted.
I sold the remainder of my stock which was very little to a local shop.
Thanks for your kind words. Happy Shaving!"

.... the Dacia Sandero has ceased production!

That is a real shame to see a very well regarded product end.

goodsir_tmbr.jpg

Vale Sir Johnny.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A sample was enough to convince me to want more, but that desire was never saited.

Hey, wait, 'I sold the remainder of my stock which was very little to a local shop.'

Who is close to Mullumbimby? Do we know the name of the shop?

BUGGER - a work colleague of mine was just up there yesterday [cries into keyboard]

NOT HAPPY JAN !!! I got into this wet shaving thing too late. First P160 goes out of production and now my favourite go to soap is but a memory also. Good thing I've got a little of both left. I will be using VERY sparingly. NOT HAPPY JAN !!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A sample was enough to convince me to want more, but that desire was never saited.

Hey, wait, 'I sold the remainder of my stock which was very little to a local shop.'

Who is close to Mullumbimby? Do we know the name of the shop?

BUGGER - a work colleague of mine was just up there yesterday [cries into keyboard]
Already upon that line direct with JGS.
Will buy them out of whatever they have to redistribute here, if they've soap and/or A/S.
Or @Nick the Knife if he feels like it, would be within a road trip of the locale.

Already upon that line direct with JGS.
Will buy them out of whatever they have to redistribute here, if they've soap and/or A/S.
Or @Nick the Knife if he feels like it, would be within a road trip of the locale.

Sad news indeed. It's with respecte that I wear my official JGS cap this weekend!

cap-31-562x562.jpg

Maybe @Anthony could replicate the scent? I was never a massive fan of the performance of the JGS, but the scent was off the charts. One of the most amazing scents I've ever experienced. Combined with the stellar performance of Shaver Heaven, this would be an incredible combination.

Given they are out of business, JGS may even share their scent recipe... Please @Anthony, PLEASE make it happen :) I'd be willing to donate my one and only puck of JGS TMBR to help the cause. Just PM me your address and it's yours.

It was an excellent scent. I too found the performance a little on the thin side.

Can anyone suggest what the scent would be similar to that's available?

Have inquired about the formula too :)

It was an excellent scent. I too found the performance a little on the thin side.

Can anyone suggest what the scent would be similar to that's available?
Just got a sample of Anne Bonny from @filobiblic ...I detect a few notes resplendant in the JGS - but nothing smells so gooooooooood

I'll second the above. Not great performance but made up for by an amazing scent.

Duplicate it and I'm in

OK blokes; I am not trying to start a rumour and I have not heard any rumours one way or the other, but is Johnny Goodsir closing down? This is not a rumour but an honest question.
Sad to say, but where there is smoke there is ... ... ...
Once again the JGS soap lacked a bit in the slickness, though it does lather extremely well and smells great, the real selling point of this soap.
That soap, though lacking glide and slickness, having a scent like that (whiskey, wood, earthy) made it my go to soap.
I'll second the above. Not great performance but made up for by an amazing scent.
Duplicate it and I'm in
I second @Mark1966. Get close and I'm in. Never got to try their AS but that soap. WOW!!!

Did anyone that make contact, hear back from them as yet ?

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

johnny@johnnygoodsir.com

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

johnny@johnnygoodsir.com

:(